二十六

Warning ⚠️
Violence and mention of blood

"A monster?"

"Don't worry about it"Fatgum reassured the student,"That thing isn't going to move, according to the intel. It won't move until it gets an order from it's boss and their boss, is currently in hibernation."

"How do you know so much about it?"Tokoyami asked curiously.

"Hawks got the information after his investigation."Fatgum replied . "Hawks.."Tokoyami muttered shocked, thinking back to his red feathered mentor.

"Let's head back"

Fatgum carried Tokoyami back to safety in his belly safely and securely. "Where is Hawks right now?"the student asked the hero. Fatgum looked down at Tokoyami,"I don't know the specifics kid, but I guess he's somewhere in the messy battlefield"

A huge blast occured making Tokoyami turn around to look at it in thought, thinking back to his mentor once again.

"I'll take responsibility this time around!"Twice yelled as hundreds of clones formed beside him once again

"I'll take responsibility this time around!"Twice yelled as hundreds of clones formed beside him once again. Hawks sent his feathers at the clones slashing them apart in few seconds while he stood there watching the villian fight his own battle.

As the clones fell apart falling on the ground dirtying them, Hawks said,"The speed of your cloning quirk is astonishing, really, but with every clone the strength is reduced. Some of them already disintegrated while some didn't."

Hawks kept slashing the clones as they slowly fell apart as Twice watched him sitting on the floor disheartened.

"At this point, I won't let sentiment ruin the plan, Bubaigawara. If you surrender yourself things won't have to turn ugly. After all, I really liked you..."Hawks said.

Twice angrily got up sending clones of his teammates at the hero as they got cut down almost immediately as well.

"It won't work on me, you freaking jerk!"Twice limped towards the blonde hero slowly, his left out clones following him.

"Do you know why I developed the high speed attack?"Hawks asked the villian softly. "The relentless are the most fearsome foes for us heroes and based on my experience.."Hawks trailed watching as Twice lunged at him at fast speed.

"...those with strong will don't get knocked out."Hawks feather sword slashed Twice's chest as he fell down. "Hence!"Hawks turned back around imbollizing Twice finally and crouched down on his chest.

One of his feather sword in his hand against Twice's throat and the other in the air near his eyes. "If no one stands down, killing is the only option."

"People like you...are not heroes, y'all can't be heroes. It's the same everytime... it's the same with everyone, you people shun those you wouldn't accept. I bet you didn't know, Toga-chan once dressed my wounds gently with her own hands and used her handkerchief. Yah, you know what? this is the second time actually, second...everyone is in danger because of me, I'm the reason. Toga is never going to dress my wounds again after this, but it doesn't matter..."Twice's voice trailed away as Hawks lifted both his swords back slightly looking at the crying villian underneath him.