二十一

WARNING
Gore, mention of blood and slight angst
⚠️

[Stay alive fits perfectly well for this chapter,do run it through the chapter guys!]

I felt pinches in different places on my body at once, that's what woke me up in the first place after Garaki gave me some chemical to doze me off.

I felt a hand connecting with my right cheek as my face jerked to the left making my breath tremble. The torture was getting to me slowly.

"Wakey wakey Phoenix"

I slowly opened my eyes glaring straight into the maniac ones of Garaki as he smiled widely at me and stood back up straight clapping. "Now that you're finally awake!"

"I can finally complete my experiment with you!"he cackled, his arms in the air as he muttered away happy words doing something on his control panel as always.

"Tomura is almost done too...... Phoenix will get done within a few hours too..... I'll finally reach my goal... I'll impress All For One"he muttered under his breath as mine stilled.

What was he planning to do?

If whatever he was doing to Shigaraki is almost finished we'll be outmatched because we clearly don't know the extent of his powers at the moment.

"What-"I coughed looking down seeing red stains splattering on my already muddy and dirty clothes. I sighed internally, like I said the torture was getting to me.

"What are you- you going to-to do to m-me"I mumbled my head tilted downwards but looking at him straight in the eyes. There's no way I would ever let him know I was scared, of the situation I'm in or of him.

I was feeling many things amongst the thousands of feelings whirling inside of me, but the most promiment one, the one clawing at my heart and mind was shame.

I was ashamed of myself, I was losing myself and I was going to make Japan lose because of me. I had failed my parents, my friends, the students, Touya and most of all Takami Keigo.

"Are you going into the trance state already, Phoenix? Come one I haven't even started!"he chuckled again scratching his cheek looking at me from a distance.

I scowled at him, despite of all the pain in my body, despite all the shameful feeling and thoughts sinking into me, despite all the hope I was losing and felt like I was getting sucked into the hole of darkness.

Where no one can reach me.

"Try all you want, but you- you can't break me,ever"I spat.

He glared at me, turning back again calling out something I did not understand. I looked around his laboratory again, the tanks filled with Nomus were always there, Dabi had told me he used them, but he never used them in front of me for some reason.

So imagine my shock when I looked at the giants approaching me hauling me on their shoulders.

"What the f- put me down you bastards! Let-let me DOWN"I wriggled around using all my strength, at least the strength I had in my frail body.

I whirled my leg in to the skullless creature as his brain splattered against my foot as it fell down, I pushed my back into the front one as it fell down face first.

"What- how- no how"

I looked at Garaki as he stuttered around backing away from me as I slowly stalked towards him. A giant muscular arm wrapped itself around my neck immediately pulling me down.

I kept hitting its arms as it tightened it's hold even more, I could feel my breath starting to fade away. I sniffled one last looking up bringing my right leg straight to its face as its hold loosened somewhat but not completely.