十八

Warning ⚠️
Mentions of panic attack
[Also the picture of Garaki's lab is in the media for those who haven't seen the ep yet. Told y'all there's going to hell lot of spoilers in the book]

"Wake up"

"Wake up"

"Wake up Sakura"

"Sakura you need to get up"

"Right now"

"You're not supposed to be here"

"It's not your time Sakura"

"Go back. Wake up"

"Wake up"

I felt a harsh tug as I woke up gasping for air, coughing immediately after. I opened my eyes, but the light shining on my face was so bright I couldn't see. I let out a trembling breath closing them again and blinking, trying to adjust to the light.

"Oho! Ms Phoenix you're finally awake, I thought you died or something, you've been out like a light!"

I gulped, my throat was extremely dry, I felt like I couldn't even voice out a single noise let alone words or sentence. I looked up slowly at the small grimy man who was standing in front of the panel typing away.

I heard a door slam as I turned towards the sound, watching as the members of the League walk into the dark room. I looked away blinking as black spots still clouded my vision.

I realised I couldn't see clear for some reason, my hands were bind behind my back, my legs were chained too to the ground since I was kneeling on a metal flooring.

"Oh my god! I never knew I'd see Phoenix one day with my own eyes!"

I gulped again, my ears ringing because of the shrill voice. I closed my eyes again, trying to remember the last thing that had happened. I don't know how many days I've been here or for how long I've been unconcious.

I looked back the man, the horrid excuse of a human, Garaki Kyudai, who was sweating, still typing away, I looked at the huge purple tube, my eyes widened, the tube contained Shigaraki.

What was he doing to him?

Would he do the same to me? What would happen to me?

A million thoughts ran through my brain at million hour speed. I was starting to get frantic, I looked around finally, the whole place was filled with purple tubes with some creatures inside them attached to wires.

Nomus.

He had made hundreds of them. Heros wouldn't last, there was no chance. They have captured me, what's a guarantee they didn't capture other heros. At least I wasn't floating around in purple liquid, but who knows that time might come soon.

"Tch tch tch, such shame for such a strong and undefeated hero, getting kidnapped so easily"

I heard a hiss from in front of me, as I glanced at the green lizard with purple holding a katana, glaring at me. I kept quiet as the others gathered around too.

"Hah! she was easier to capture, even more than that blonde brat!"

"I would love to taste your blood, Phoenix-san!"

"I bet she's just like any other hero weak and pathetic, just like her dead parents"

I stopped my thoughts, looking at the floor. I slowly glanced up looking them in the eyes, I could feel something drip down my head and onto the front of my face and down my nose and left cheek.