三十二

WARNING
Gore, violence and mentions of blood
⚠️

At the ruins, Shoto covered his father with ice blocks as everyone looked at the duo in the very centre. "Shoto."

"I was busy helping Ryukyu and the others, I didn't notice nee-chan- I mean Phoenix, cool your body. that should help a little with all your injuries."Shoto said to his father as Endeavour nodded, his hands laying on the ice block as he flames reignited.

Sakura pulled out her arms, as flames started wrapping themselves around both her arms swurling around them, Shigaraki smiled widely,"finally, I'll get to see Phoenix in action"

"You'll get to feel Phoenix in action too, you scum!"she screamed as Shigaraki glided up in the air, Sakura right behind throwing balls of flames,"First form:manifold, come on Suzaku give mommy your best!" She swung her right hand as a fire whip wrapped itself around Shigaraki's ankle plunging him onto the ground then back up in the air.

Shigaraki extended his arms aiming towards Sakura. "Phoenix be careful, that attack will blast you off!"

She could hear Endeavour from down there as she raised her left arm in the air, palm open towards the sky,"Sonic beam!" She called out as a ball of purple light starred growing bigger as Shigaraki's beam shot out towards her, the purple ball getting bigger covering Sakura completely in the ball as it clashed with Shigaraki's laser as a huge explosion happened midair.

Shigaraki as well as Sakura flew feets away slamming on the ground. Sakura wheezed, holding her chest, this was the first time she was using all her quirks together. She held her chest coughing dust away from her face, waving her hands in the air.

"Fuck, I thought I was healed"she looked down at her abdomen as blood leaked through her costume. "Come on babies, y'all haven't been responding to me"she whimpered holding the area falling back down.

Shigaraki got back up, wobbling slightly and grinned at the other heroes surrounding him,"What happned to your only hope, Phoenix, hmm? where is she now? dead already?"

Midoriya gritted his teeth angrily as tears formed in his eyes, he won't be seeing his teachers getting hurt like this once again. "Run away while you can, Deku"Rock Lock said to him.

"Never"he sweated, glowering at the smiling villian. "Well then, die"Shigaraki smiled.

He lowered himself on the ground, ready to touch it to start the decay, but before he could, his chest split open, blood rushing down,"what?"

Midoriya stood up, his feet grounding against the ruins, grinding his teeth as he extended his arms. Shigaraki stumbled back, was it Phoenix's attack? he nervously thought, looking at the muscles under the skin of his chest and right arm.

Was moving beyond my limit too much for the body? But now, my quirk, my regenerative powers are back, right now is the time my body can go beyond any limit. Shigaraki thought staggering on his feet as he looked up confused.

"What day is it?" Has it already been four months...

"His body is falling apart."Midoriya mumbled under his breath as he, Rock Lock and Manual surrounded Aizawa after he got the most brunt of the explosion created by Phoenix and Shigaraki.

Shigaraki raised his hand in front of him and grinned looking down at it,"whatever I'm regenerating now....MY TOUCH WILL END YOU!"He yelled raising his arms to slam it on the ground.

A huge blast occurred as the area got covered his dust again, Midoriya was in the air with Shigaraki wrapped around his Blackwhip. Multiple tentacles coming out his left arms as it had gathered up everyone from the ground and the tentacles from the right arm held onto Shigaraki.