二十七

WARNING
Violence, angst and mentions of blood
⚠️

"Sakura,
I won't use dear, it's disgusting, but anyways, Hime Sakura or should I i call you my little flower..............

Sakura's breath hitched, she couldn't even read the rest of the letter as her eyes blurred, her eyes filled with tears as they slowly started streaming down, her hands fell on her lap as she looked at he photo once again,"you were so close to me all this time a-and you did'nt- you didn't even think o-of telling m-me"

Sakura sniffled as blood slowly started coming out her mouth again when she coughed, few drops falling on the letter as well. She wiped her tears away taking the fallen letter in her hands again and continued reading.

......I bet you started crying after reading the last sentence didn't you. Sakura let out a chuckle at that. He always knew her.

I'm sorry, flower, for hiding away from you for so long, I missed you so much but I can see how you've grown up so well. You're the older one among us but I'm your big brother don't forget that, ever. I'm warning you.

Now jokes aside. From what I know Shigaraki still has alot of time before he completes his upgrades but he might escape, it can be a possibility, if he does he'll go after Midoriya. All For One is using him as way to get Allmight's quirk and since Midoriya is the one who inherited it, he's going to go after him. Keep Midoriya safe no matter what.

Hawks will probably take action once the villians raid the Gunga Mountain Villa but I'll have to play my role as their comrades, don't be angry if he reaches you like a burnt chicken. Now you know my identity already, you also know how my shitty ass father is, you've seen live example of it, and you've probably suffered more than I have after you came back here.

So don't tell me stop because I have planned to confront Endeavour about everything. I won't stop even if you tell me to. If you support me, you won't stop me whenever I do it, if you don't but you accept still accept me as your best friend and brother will you give me place in your little gang after I leave this one.

This ones nice too, but I think I fitted among hero family since the beginning despite my shitty past. Like I said if you don't support me for what I'm going to do, that's fine too. If you won't accept me as your friend, that'll do too. I did torture you so I understand, and you're a hero I'm a villian so I'll understand. The ball is in your court, little flower.

I'll accept whatever decison you make. Till we meet again, I'll always love you.

Dabi or your rose, whatever you prefer.

The letter fell form her hand as Sakura slumped on her ground, tears slowly started falling down her cheeks again, as her rested her head on the ground looking up at the photo of little Touya.

"H-he has been so near...all this time"she sobbed clutching the letter against her chest. "Tou-touya"she cried out.

Her eyes fell on the last few sentences of the letter as she folded it back putting it back inside her pocket and started getting up. She gulped, her throat extremely dry. Sakura had been experimented on for days without a single drop of water or food inside her system.

Even she was shocked upon how she was still alive. Two different chemicals were inserted inside her body at the same time.

There were three types of drugs related to quirks in the black market currently. Two of which were used on Sakura simultaneoulsy.

Quirk suppressor, a chemical solution to slow down your quirk and any quirk related movement. League of Villians were the one who had made the suppressors.