二十五

WARNING
Violence
⚠️

The building burst into two as the floors started collapsing. The building was falling apart very slowly because of Cementoss's  quirk.

"The meetings are cancelled, inform the council right now"Skeptic commanded.

"Guerrilla regiment, human wave regiment, head for the entrance asap. Support regiment, mobilize and intel regiment head for the council!"he yelled out.

"We fell for their tricks, Skeptic-san" Skeptic turned around looking at the man with a ciggerate in between his lips as he grinned.

"Let's change the mood abit"

Cementoss continued using his quirk at a high power, his jaw clenching as his hands started to finally hurt from using them so much. The cement completely flooded the villa from every corner.

Villians inside the building screamed, running away in hopes of getting out or saved somehow. "The heroes are here! head for the entrance!"

Dabi stood in the middle of the hallway looking at everyone run around as he turned away walking the other way.

"Look over there!"

"DO NOT LET ANY OF THEM PASS!" Edgeshot yelled out as he ran head first towards the villians. "They have been trained to give up their lives for their missions and goals, if any of them slips through, our allies on the other site will be harmed! We must press on and stop them this instant! "

"Charge!"

Kaminari looked towards his teacher who had called out to him. "Don't get overwhemed by the situation"

"Midnight sensei..."

"If protecting our allies somewhere is too abstract for you to imagine, just focus on what's most precious to you right now"she smiled at the boy. "Right now.."kaminari nervously batted his eyelashes as he thought of the one person who had always been most precious to him.

He looked back towards the forest his mind flashing with his teachers words, he clenched his fists turning towards the villa, determined.

"We are in danger because we have to wait on for Shigaraki, we could've just started the fight first, ya know. and now.."the man took out his taser, as it blazed with electric shocks.

"LIBERATION AND REVOLUTION!"

"Vice captain is using that move again!" a man called out from distance as the man with the taser raised both his hands in front of him as they vibrated with sparks all over.

"Stand down! or you'll get caught up in the blast!"

"Having a bigger number means absolutely nothing to me. Increasing the charges and releasing them, my quirk is the strongest and superior of all! "The man smirked, his whole body covered with sparks and electricty.

Kaminari halted looking at the man standing right in the centre of the entrance. He zoomed past every hero, every student.

"Super discharge! Thundernet!"the man exclaimed a tower of electric bolts and charges raised up in the air racing right towards the heroes. Kaminari pushed past them raising his finger in the air as the electric attack from the villian went straight to him.

His finger absorbing all the electricty,"All right! I just nullified a commander's power! hah"He grinned, his eyes covered with his blue goggles, his body lighted up blue.

"We can't just let the rearguard worry about us , now, can we? Everyone! Let's finish them off!"he looked at the man standing feets away from with a smirk.