𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐊 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃

I. Personal info/appearance

Name- Hime Sakura
Gender- female
Age- 20
Birthday- 6th November

Height- 5"9'
Weight- 57kg / 125.6lbs

Blood type- AB-

II. General info

Occupation- no.1 pro hero
Hero name- Phoenix
Hero Public Safety Commission America

Speed- 5/5
Power- 5/5
Intelligence- 5/5
Coordination- 5/5
Cooperation- 1/5

III. Personality

Sakura has always been on the introvert side, woman of not many words and prefers to stick to small group of people. She never liked being a liability to anyone causing her to be independent in her blooming age of youth. She doesn't accept much help from others due to the independent factor. Doesn't like speaking and is too blunt causing her to often come off as rude but she has a soft and caring side to her which only her close friends or family have ever witnessed.

IV. Quirk

Hime Sakura has multiple unrelated quirks.

Quirk names
I. Tattoo manipulation
Rest remain unregistered.

Tattoo manipulation
Explanation- the user has developed tattoos of different dragons on their body. The user can emit and control them through their arms. To summon them, the user needs  to call out the dragons name and to keep them under control user needs to keep very steady concentration. It's both mentally and physically taxing to use both the dragons together and hence need immense training and control over them. The user can use the powers of the dragon without summoning them in physical form as well.

Drawbacks-the user needs to stay healthy and fit all the time to summon the dragons. It can be dangerous to the body during summoning as well as the spirit of the body because of the mythical entities living inside the soul.

Others

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

█████▒▒▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒

██████████

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE?YES                             YES

YES                             YES

Manifestation
Explanation- the user has black slime on their hands at all times which is used to manifest the opponents worst fear, simply by touch. The quirk is extremely dangerous hence the user has to wear gloves at all times for safety.

Drawbacks- the usage of the quirk will cause sleep paralysis and nightmares. During the use of the quirk small amount of it affects the user as well which can cause some danger to the body or mental health.

 During the use of the quirk small amount of it affects the user as well which can cause some danger to the body or mental health

REGISTRATION COMPLETED

QUIRKS
TATTOO MANIPULATION
MANIFESTATION
??