十六

"That stupid fucking man, how dare he threaten me, as if I didn't know the footage wouldn't get played if they get their hands on it"Sakura kept muttering under her breath walking alongside the footpath going back home.

"Ura-chan!"

Sakura kept walking towards the last turn that led to her house when a loud thump startled her, looking beside her at the red winged man making her frown. Hawks let out a heavy breath as if he had just run a marathon.

"God, you walk so fast"he breathed heavily.

"Were you walking?"she asked making him shake his head. "Then you're too weak Keigo, I'd have to say, getting tired despite flying"she raised an eyebrow making him cough as pink dust coated his cheeks and down his neck.

"R-right, where are you coming from, looking all angry?"

"UA"she scoffed and started walking again as the man followed her. Hawks waved at the fans that screamed and fangirled for him as Sakura continued walking down the street ignoring the crowd.

She had started wearing a mask ever since Hawks told him how Dabi had questioned Sakura's sudden presence here. Her red hair was a bit of a giveaway but with her face covered it wouldn't be easy because a lot of people with unique hair and skin colour existed.

"Ura-chan slow down, I'm walking now, am I not"

"You're already tired?"Sakura genuinely asked the man as he gulped, his throat dry from all the walking. "I'm habituated to flying"

"You're angry about the video footage? Did something happen at UA?"he asked nonchalantly making Sakura whip her head towards him. "You know about the video"

He smiled sheepishly at her, clearly the news was supposed to be a secret from her. "Top five heros along with the UA staff knows"he stuck his tongue out making Sakura frown at the thought.

Endeavour's going to be on her ass now, Hawks was Hawks, Jeanist was lost somewhere no one knows, Edgeshot is bae he's not gonna do anything except give her an hour's lecture, Mirko is the biggest supporter.

So she was good for now but during and after the meeting, who knows, she'll actually be kicked out of the team and the mission. Sakura did a little happy dance at that thought.

"I had a fight with Erasure"she mumbled looking away as they finally reached home. Sakura punched in the code to the iron grill stopping when hawks grabbed her hand dragging her away.

"Hawks! What do you think you're doing!"Sakura struggled against the man as he happily dragged her away towards the main street again, whistling.

Sakura looked down at the hand holding hers, she cleared her throat lowly not knowing what to do. Hawks had always been touchy she knew that much, alot of people in her life were, but his touch didn't make her feel uncomfortable like most did.

Her hands were slightly clammy making her feel abit conscious as her heart throbbed against her chest abit faster too. Sakura didn't know what was different or what was happening so she just let herself get dragged by the Birdman.

Hawks opened the door to a small cafe as the bell chimed. He gave her his usual dashing smile, gesturing her to enter first as she looked around, the cafe was small not crowded but looked homey.

"I have been coming to this cafe ever since I had been training under the commission."Hawks smiled, nostalgia hitting him abit harder than he had expected. The recent events hadn't really allowed him to have free time.

"It looks..nice"Sakura nodded, she was glad he was trying to divert her mind from the fight earlier despite not knowing the details.

"But why are we here , Hawks?"she looked up at him from her seat at the very back of the cafe. He looked down at her and winked,"for our date obviously"

"Stop thinking so much about it Sakura, he has always been that flirty"Sakura groaned slumping on her bed rolling here and there for almost an hour now

"Stop thinking so much about it Sakura, he has always been that flirty"Sakura groaned slumping on her bed rolling here and there for almost an hour now. Hawks had dropped off Sakura back home and went to his spy work but not before sending her a flying kiss.

"Yes, he wasn't serious, he's never serious...FUCKING HELL WHY AM I STILL SO HUNG UP ON IT!"She threw the covers exhaling heavily looking up at the ceiling, she could hear the buzzing of something but couldn't focus with all the thoughts running through her mind currently.

"Who the hell is it"she clicked her tongue looking at the caller id and after the twenty minute long conversation here she was, her secret already out. Sakura had taken the date comment so seriously she had even told Hawks not to tell anyone about their date to which the hero had agreed to she if that's what she wanted.

Sakura looked down at her phone, her eyes wandering towards her hands. She stood up immediately on her bed looking at her gloveless hands. She immediately checked her pockets first, trying to find the gloves which is always supposed to be on her hands.

How did I not notice, since when have they been missing.

Sakira groaned, her hands clutching her hair as she got down the bed immediately opening the drawer taking out another one of her leather gloves. Is that why she felt weird when Hawks had grabbed her hands. Because it was direct skin contact?

Sakura hadn't felt human touch ever since she had gotten her quirk. Except her father's who had the same quirk and had no effect on him. Shit no if I touched Keigo something must've happened to him.

Sakura grabbed her phone to call the number two hero but stopped remembering that he was on his spy duty. I could text him.

The red angrybird
Text me asap.
I mean whenever you're free.
When you're done with your spywork.
And herowork too I guess.

She left a bunch of texts in nervousness. Thinking of the different types of scenarios that might've happened to Keigo already. Her quirk manifestation, a quirk passed down to her by her father was the most dangerous of all her quirks, is what she believed.

Even more than her dragons.

The quirk is always active, and one touch from the user could manifest the other person's worst fear or nightmare, a major drawback Sakura experienced were the nightmares with anything related to the last person she used the quirk on.

Hence the reason why she wears gloves all the time and has only used Manifestation twice in all her life.

Sakura gulped looking outside the window in her room at the moon when she suddenly felt the air knocked out of her. She gasped holding the sliding wooden door sliding down to the floor. Her hands pressing against her chest as she breathed heavily, a fading glimpse of something coming in her mind.

She shook her head trying to get rid of the image, she felt dizzy as she leaned back against the door holding her chest, breathing heavily. The last image she saw was of a boy holding a small Endeavour plushie and a woman being hit by a man before she blacked out.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰
A little date left Sakura all dumb 😔🤌🏻
Anyways a shorter chapter because of the chaos in the upcoming chps.

Vote share and comment
And stay safe and healthy<3