'Yeah no. We're gonna kill him if we see him.' They thought at the same time.

"We need to find this girl. She's one of Japan's greatest hope."

____________

Elena coughed, shivering. Junichiro had turned the room into some kind of freezer. And Elena was in shorts, and a tank top. Her tears had frozen on her cheeks, and she felt herself slipping to insanity more and more each day.

Elena smiled sinisterly at the camera in the corner. She put her middle finger up before sighing. But to be honest, Elena was worried for her own sake.

She had been throwing up every day for the past week she had been kidnapped, at least 5 times, in which blood had been coughed up. She had cuts and bruises all over her body, so if she happened to have something internally, it would go unnoticed by her. Cause everything hurt.

And it had been a week.

Suddenly the door to the room burst open, only for Junichiro to run in before he grabbed her throat and held her up. "Who the fuck are you giving that attitude to?!" He yelled, getting all up in her face.

Elena smiled before spitting in his face. "You." She laughed lightly. Junichiro attempted to crush her neck, but another voice was heard. "Enough. You do not want to kill her, yet. She's useful." A feminine voice said.

Junichiro rolled his eyes and dropped her. "Elena, meet the woman who made you sleep for a solid 10 months." Junichiro smiled.

Elena's eyes widened as she looked at her. She had black short hair, brown eyes and a fairly small build. "Her quirk allows her to put anybody to sleep for how long she wants. But her limit is 10 months." Junichiro smiled at her.

"Let me guess. Her drawback is that she can't sleep herself. I mean look at her fucking eye-bags. Girl, begin doing face care. Or does your face just not care?" Elena asked, laughing as she coughed.

At that point Elena had slightly lost it. The cold made her body feel numb, and her head was extremely foggy. So in reality she didn't even know that she was talking.

"God I don't even know her, and I hate her already." The woman rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Be prepared for tomorrow. I have a special gift for you that'll be ready tomorrow." Junichiro said, smirking before he left.

Elena suddenly felt the room grow to a normal temperature. But she was still ice cold.

She had only received water and an apple a day for the past week. She laid down on the floor, putting her hands under her head as she tried to sleep.

"Help me Katsu..."

_____________

Katsuki blasted away over the city buildings. He used his silenced explosions to do so. Izuku flew beside him. "How come you're not as fucked up as usual?" He asked, looking at Katsuki.

"Tch. Of course I'm sad. I fucking miss her, and it's been a week. But I can't be wasting my time on crying and throwing a tantrum. I'm turning my sadness, disappointment and frustration into rage and using the rage to try and find her." Katsuki looked at Izuku.

"Ah, you mean since rage is your strongest source for your quirk and body?" Izuku asked, looking at their surroundings. Katsuki merely nodded before he landed on a rooftop.

"Want a vietnamese spring roll? My mom made them." Izuku asked, holding one forth. Katsuki nodded and grabbed it before sitting down and eating it.

"Damn. I'm happy you ain't depressed and shit like last time." Izuku used, nudging his shoulder. "What? You mean I didn't eat?" He asked, smirking a little at him.

"Yupp."

"Right now I'm just trying not to think about the fucking things they're doing to Elena right now. I can't, because if I do I'll get distracted from the actual search." Katsuki told Izu.

Izuku nodded.

"Awesome mindset."

___________

Elena's body jolted when the door slammed open. Junichiro reached for her hair, but she crawled away. "Please! Not my hair! It hurts too much!" She cried out, crawling into a corner.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled and slapped her across the face before he grabbed her hair and dragged her across the ground. "I'm taking you to your little gift. Consider it a late birthday gift." Junichiro smirked, dragging her in the hallways.

She screamed, trying to hold herself up to lessen the pain. Her eyes went foggy, her scalp aching in immense pain. An ear-piercing scream erupted in the hallways as she screamed. "Help me!"

She couldn't see properly, her vision foggy as she cried. "Please!" She cried out. "Shut up!" Junichiro yelled and pulled her hair harsher.

"Just kill me, I can't take the pain! I'm begging you! I've had enough!" Elena cried, feeling her body almost go numb through the pain.

Suddenly she heard a door open, only for him to hold her up and toss her into the room. "Surprise." He smirked before slamming the door shut.

Tears ran down her eyes as her ears rang. Her head was lifted into a warm lap as soft hands touched her cheeks. Elena couldn't see nor hear properly, but her foggy sight at least told her that a woman was holding her. "-ou ear me?" She heard briefly.

"Can you hear me?" A soft, calming feminine voice said. Elena closed her eyes, nodding briefly. "Are you okay?" The woman asked, rubbing Elena's scalp soothingly as she tried to lessen the pain.

Elena opened her eyes, only for them to widen. Her eyes immediately recognized her. The woman she had at least 40 pictures of in her room. The woman her father had pictures of everywhere. The woman who saved thousands of lives once.

The woman everyone believed to be dead for 18 years.

"Mom?"

______________
Words: 1700

AH? AH? AHAHAHAH I LOVE THIS. Tho was it unexpected...? Or- I like when it's unexpected. Idk. I think I lost the ability to write plot twists-

Also I'm really craving Vietnamese spring rolls rn. Like- GAWD

Anywho.

I hope you liked this chapter 🤩

Ciao Lovelies <3