Why Do You Hate Me So Much?

Alijah

I could see Ethan was getting activated with Carly he was clenching and unclenching his fists. He'd punch her square on if she kept acting up like she needed a break and I was going to give him one. I'd watched and waited for the right time and it was obviously now before he totally lost his shit and quite frankly I was getting vexed waiting for the perfect opportunity to make the bitch regret messing with me.

Jonathan

I looked at my watch and then the timer everyone had gotten back to the camp safely within the past two hours apart from Carly, Charlie, Ethan, his two commanding officers and Alijah. Things felt wrong, things were definitely off.

"Where's Carls, she should have been back first alongside Ethan."

I looked at Kyler. I could see the concern and worry lighting up in his eyes. Nothing this bad had ever happened before. Caspian said if it happened this year he would draw back from the games because it was unfair that those who had competed had been subjected to Ethan's cruelty and delusions he should've put his foot down the first time Ethan had pulled this shit.

Caspian should've known better this year with Charlie being here and Ethan's vendetta against her. He should've known things would've gone to shit so Ethan could target her and punish her for something that she never knew about or wasn't involved in. I sighed. "I don't know Ky."

"Is that Charlie?"

We both looked up to see a very out-of-shape Charlie huffing and pudding as he ran towards the camp. "It is, but where is Carly? They were paired together; they should've at least come back together." I said clenching my fist. If anything has happened to her he'll pay.

He got to us out of breath holding his knees.

"Where's Carly?"

"Let him catch his breath Bulldog."

I nodded and waited as he spluttered out a sentence. "I got crap Carly told me to wait until it was gone and continue until I caught her up."

"So where is she?"

"I don't know, two of the guys from the other camp caught up with her. I finally got going again and thought they'd be a little ahead of me but they weren't I looked forever in the woodland but I couldn't find them."

"Which officers, Charlie, do we need to know?"

"The ones that are always with Sargent Hollingway."

We looked at each other that could only mean one thing it had been a setup but before we assumed the worst we needed to find Carly before whatever Ethan had planned he done he was out of control anything could happen

"Do you have any idea where they might be?"

"No sorry."

"Don't lie to us Charlie Carly is your friend and if Ethan has anything to do with this she's in danger."

His head sagged. "They mentioned an abandoned hut. Please don't tell them I told you."

"We won't but if anything happens to her you'll regret whatever part you played in this let Sergeant Hollongway know what's going on and will be back once we find Carly."

"Yes sir."

"Let's go, Kyler before it's too late."

He nodded and we jogged away. Ethan wasn't the only one who knew about the abandoned hut. It was supposed to be renovated so more campers could stay but never had now they had a reason to do so.

Alijah

I strode forward Ethan wasn't too pleased I took his spotlight away from him but right now I don't give a shit. She was going to know how much she fucked up doing what she did to me.

He looked up and into my eyes full of anger and hate well back at you bitch.

"Alijah why am I not surprised? I guess this is all of your doing?"

"Nope but I'm glad I agreed to help."

"Of course, you'd side with them they're all as hyped up as you out for revenge on something that has nothing to do with me."

"But that's where your Carly Evans is, this has everything to do with you. And I'm going to make sure I ruin your perfect life."

She huffed. "Too late for that don't you think?"

"It's never too late Evans, it's only just beginning." I threw down the photos of her precious Aiden and a girl he had been seeing regularly with since Carly got sent to camp almost a month ago. She looked at them, studying them gulping trying to hide her tears. "You see Evans, your so-called boyfriend doesn't even want anything to do with your sorry pathetic ass."

She looked up her eyes pooled with tears. "Youre a fuc Alijah he'd never do that tp me."

"Photos don't lie Evans. They've been together every day since you left."

"How.."

"I have my ways, Evans. You're sad, pathetic, psychotic and alone. No one wathe daughter of an attempted murderer."

Carly

Tears were flowing down my face. How could he be such a hurtful bastard? His father had been a bully back in his day and as the saying goes like father like son. He'd done nothing more than bully me from the first day he had begun the same school where I studied. I had no idea why he hated me but the plain and simple fact that I was different.

"Why do you hate me so much?"

"You want to know why I hate you so much, Evans?"

I gulped and nodded.

"Because you're a psycho bitch. I had tolerated you for over a year. No one cares about the weird girl. I wanted to see past that d when we got invited over to your parents I thought ; hey maybe she's not that bad maybe just maybe we could be friends then at school you snapped."

"I thought we were getting on, until your friends started taking the piss and you joined in. You kept pushing and pushing after we talked the night before i thought things would different but I was wrong you were still the same asshole bully I knew then you'd never change no matter how well we had gotten on the night before. Everything you said was like you were stabbing me over and again . I lost it."

"Well you losing it was your downfall. You're going to regret the day you were born." He inched closer. "You'll lose everything I'll make sure you do then you'll be begging me for forgiveness."

Tears slid down my face I never knew this guy was so fucking evil. He'd tormented me through the past year now he was making my life feel worthless. Maybe it was that I had nothing left to fight for not any more.

The door crashed open, the ropes were untied and I was lifted into a pair of strong arms.

"It's okay Carls I got you."

Kyler

I never thought I'd be so glad to see her as I was. Bulldog and I had finally reached the abandoned but. Bulldog kicked the door so hard the hut shook.

Everyone turned stunned about our appearance more than the unhinged and splintered door that was laying on the floor. I ran over to Carly who was tied to the chair pulling the guy away from her. He stumbled into Bulldogs fist.

I knelt down behind her getting out my hunting knife "It's okay Carls. I'll have you out of these ropes in a jiff."

She didn't reply as I cut the ropes. She looked totally out of it like she'd had a bad trip or something.

Bulldog pulled her up into his arms pulling her into him."It's okay Carl's I got you."

I looked at him and nodded. His knuckles were all bloody and the skin was peeling.

We walked towards where the door once as he looked back. "Cas will be so disappointed in you Ethan. Don't thnk helk go as easy on you as I did."

I looked at Ethan's bloody face. I don't think Cas will beat that one.

He turned walking out holding Carly tightly to his chest. I cut my eyes at all of them dissopinted on all of them for going this far when it wasn't necessary