Carly Evans - 15 years on

My life is a rollercoaster ride full of ups and downs, going forwards and backwards, hanging high in the air and dropping just as fast. I'm a goth girl in a school full of rock and goth haters who listen to their pop, rap and shit I can't even can't even understand.

I have a stepbrother; Kaden Kingsley, whom I haven't seen since Christmas. he's currently attending Strasburg Private School here and to be honest, I hate it. I have no one to talk about how I feel apart from: Aiden Harper my boyfriend he's the best and the sweetest guy I know he is my Uncle Caleb, and Auntie Connie's eldest son it was funny how they got together I'll never forget my mom and my auntie telling me that story.

Both mom and Aunt Connie had met through bad circumstances to do with my father. I can't believe what he put them through but both of them decided to put an end to his ptonogomist ways and divorce him. mom went through so much back then and I hated my father for it. Caleb had met Connie at my father's hearing and they became friends which led to more. He had asked her out after her divorce to my father had come through. He'd got down on bended knee and asked her to be his girl. She was so flustered she thought he was going to propose, all she did to reply was kiss him and that meant yes like it did when he asked her for her hand in marriage three months later when she found out she was expecting their first child.

My brother had been at the private school since he turned eleven and my mom and stepdad never told me why apart from the fact we clashed and were not to be in the same place let alone the same room as me, I thought it was due to his behaviour he was never to good at not expressing how he felt towards teachers and pupils hd didn't like to show them to the ones he did. We got on well there was asked a lot of banter between us and we always were sarky with one another when he was home we acted like we should though we have a different father he was my rock when I was at my lowest. He was now fifteen we celebrated it cause us was in the Christmas holidays we gad so much fun that day I didn't want it to end because I knew I'd be back to being the same old hiding in the shadows away from everyone.

My mom and stepfather sat both me and my brother down to talk. Thus, I'm going to be good. I thought sarcastically the look on Kaden face expressed the same feeling. If we hadn't got different fathers I would say that he was my Twin.

My face paled so did Kaden's when my mom started talking, Josh's arm around and and their gand clapped in her thigh their fingers interned. shit this doesn't look good me and Karen exchanged looks to say we both knew whatever mom was going to say wasn't good. not good at all.

"What's going on mom have me and Kaden done something wrong, if we have we're sorry."

"No you haven't done anything Carly, neither have you."

"So what's wrong then, it sounded serious."

"It is."

"So what's all of this about mom?"

"You're father."

My face paled and Kaden pulled me into a hug. "It's going to be okay sis."

I nodded knowing it wasn't going to be far from it. "I don't want to know mom. I'm not interested. "