Hormones

Carly

I rolled my eyes. These two were hysterical putting each other down just like the guys at our school when they saw a girl they both wanted and tried to get her attention by doing ridiculous things to try and impress her. It was pathetic.

What was more pathetic was the girls who used to catfight each other over a boy.

These two reminded me of why I chose Aiden. He may have been popular because he was scared of no one. But he wasn't the type to go all hormonal over a girl. I know that we're related in some dysfunctional way. But, he is my rock, he will always be there for me no matter what.

We had grown up together and we had always been close and that closeness grew over the past two years. We were almost inseparable. We hung out at school and at each other's homes after homework of course and at weekends. The only time we weren't together was when we had lessons because Aiden was a year younger. Kaden would've been in his year if mom and Joshua hadn't sent him to boarding school. He has 'issues' we both have 'issues' with each other but aren't brothers and sisters supposed to? They don't get on every second and every hour of the day. Fact, unless you're so far up the other's ass.

Now I'm stuck here until the end of Easter cause that dumb fuck couldn't keep his trap shut for one day. I thought he had changed, but I was wrong. He wiil never change, until he loses his group of loser friends and that wouldn't be any time soon.

Getting back to these two dorks who aren't bad looking but older than me they are still arguing with one another and I'm not impressed, they need to chillax and sort their damn hormones out.

I coughed loudly. They turned to me and grinned. "What's wrong princess?"

I cringed

"As much as I like to watch the entertainment, shouldn't you both be showing me around camp? I'm sure your lover's tiff can wait until we're done "

They grinned. "Sure princess."

And there are those damn hormones again.

I rolled my eyes.

"Keep rolling those eyes at us princess and you'll get punished."

"Yeah whatever lets, go."

"Sure princess."

They held their arms out for me and I shrugged, slipping my arms through. "Well lead the way boys."

They both looked at each other and smirked, "Let's go princess."

They led the way pointing out all the assault courses we'd be doing and the place where the trianing would take place.

Sergeant Casapien Holingway

I watched as Bulldog Jr Stafford and Kyler Hayes take in Carly Kingsley. I could tell by the way that they were looking at her there was going to be trouble. I didn't know her parents, especially her mother personally, but my brother Seth did. Well according to him she was the best of the best and the only girl and student to put him in his ass, literally.

I laughed when he told me that particular story and I hoped Carly had the same ambition as her mother. If she did, she'd do well here.

After I'd introduced them to one another I left for my office where I decided to watch them interact. I was correct in my assumptions: the boys had a crush on her, and she was bold and sassy. I liked that in a girl and I knew these two idiots did. Their damn hormones were raging. I just hope she ignores it and gets on with her training. My mobile buzzes, it could only mean that my big brother Seth was calling to see if I was handling things here and if Carly had arrived.