Chapter 17-Marella's POV

Sophie had been planning for months to finally take down the Neverseen, the mysterious group of rebels that had been terrorizing her city. She'd heard stories of their members, their powers, and their cruelty. She had to do something to put a stop to them and finally, the day had arrived.

She had gathered her closest allies, Fitz,Keefe, Maruca,Stina, Rayni, Linh, Tam, Biana, Dex and Marella and a few others, and they had devised a plan to take down the Neverseen. Sophie and Marella had been working tirelessly to make sure that their plan would succeed, and when the time came, they were ready.

She had transformed herself into a Rapunzel yellow flower shirt with a flame-colored flowy skirt, black leggings and brown boots. Her transformed long auburn hair was braided with yellow sparkles, and her eyes were transformed to a fiery shade of yellow. To finish off her look, the transformation gave her a flame colored makeup, giving her the look of a fierce fighter.

Sophie, Marella and their allies made their way to the Neverseen's hideout, and when they arrived, they saw that the Neverseen had outnumbered them. But Marella was not afraid. She and Fitz had come up with a plan, and she was determined to see it through.

Sophie, Marella and their allies attacked the Neverseen with their powers and weapons, and soon enough, the Neverseen were defeated except for Dex's aunt. Marella was determined to make sure that none of the rest of them escaped, and so she used her powers to burn them all, except for Alvar, her allies and Flora.

When the battle was over, Marella looked around at the destruction she had caused and felt proud of what she had accomplished. She had put an end to the Neverseen and saved her city.

Though Marella's hair and makeup had been destroyed in the fight, her spirit remained strong and she didn't care if it was destroyed. She had done what she set out to do and her city was finally safe. As she walked away from the Neverseen's hideout, Marella could feel the yellow sparkles and her braids go away and the now changed back to ice-blue with Sparkles of yellow, orange and red colored eyes that stared back at her in the mirror. She was a fighter along to the journey later on, and she had won.