Chapter 14-Wylie's POV

(A/N: This is the continuation of the chapter that is 2 above his.)

Their situation could end up becoming a real destruction to their hideout. But with the Moonlark on board they have no chance of survival. Now, let them trick that evil organization. Sophie got near the elevator with Keefe on her one side while Wylie, Dex and Fitz were on the other side so that they could protect her in case anything happened; Marella, Linh, Maruca, Biana, Flori, Rayni and Stina were behind her. They all wore Neverseen clothing so that they could all blend in. They went up the elevator that was just glass that opened and closed. Their eyes narrowed at the Neverseen members when they saw that Tam was tied tightly to the chair. Rayni would get Tam back. Sophie and her friends negotiated with them then Ruy formed a shield around Sophie and Gisela. Gisela smiled at Ruy then told him to leave because it was between the two of them. "We will try to make things better for you guys if you don't fight us and aren't evil anymore!" Sophie and her friends said. "That was too easy to do!" The Neverseen members said while they grinned. The Neverseen members wanted to see if they could do it that fast. Sophie then concentrated on Inflicting on the Neverseen. She gave them mostly pain for threatening her and her friends. She checked to see jf it worked by asking Keefe and Stina what they felt. The Neverseen then came back up even though they felt it. (A/N: Intresting! Still based a little on D2 though the previous chapter was my own original idea and was set before kidnapping. The meme isn't mine.)