Chapter 12-Dex's POV

He was a wizard at Alchemy. The poison bomb are done! Guys, don't try this at home. Darkness fell on the Lost Cities. The store was transformed into a laboratory. He made enough potion bombs that might be able to defeat them fully because Jensi apparently couldn't defeat them with his ice powers. Sophie then figured out that Gethen was her other father. "It makes sense as to why Empaths and Telepaths have a stronger boosting. We also figured out that Alvar was a double-agent for the Black Swan. Then Elysian came and tried to drown us all. This woman who we later figured out was called Flora Dizznee-Smith who in code was named Spring because of her powers and she tried to defeat Elysian with her powers. She then decided to be like Rayni where she betrays the Neverseen. She was revealed to have brown wavy hair with green streaks, a flower in her hair and periwinkle eyes. She had the same eye color as Dex because she was one of his dad's two sisters at birth. Sophie mentioned her series' to them so then Dex looked them up and read the books then watched the movies. "Sophie, why don't we do it the way your charachters do things?" Dex asked. She looks at him weirdly. "I honestly don't know why." She responds after it dawns on her about what he was talking about. Keefe looked at Sophie then said, "We both have evil parents and one we don't like." It dawns on Dex and then everyone else that was true. Also he has an Aunt who is an Vanisher who worked for the Black Swan and still does called Alyssa Millie Dizznee-Anderson and three uncles who are called Alexander "Alex" Micheal Dizznee who was a Technopath, Alvin Rex Dizznee who was a Froster and Oliver Harrison Dizznee who was also a Talentless. (A/N: Do you think they are both her father which would mean her surname is Babblos-Ondsinn-Foster-Freeman-Ruewen? Or would she not want Gethen's last name?)