Chapter 11-Linh's POV

They started plotting and planning with Keefe and Sophie. Just Like old times. She missed that while they were gone. Linh and Marella entered 'The Babblos Bakery' and crept up behind Jensi. He was hunched over the table, which was frozen, making a frozen pink popsicle. Marella snuck up behind him giving him a tap on the shoulder. Jensi beamed, jumped up and tackled Marella. "So I see you got powers." Marella said. Linh smiled at him. "Do you want me or the food?" He asked. "You also what was it like when you first manifested?" Linh asked. He stares at her then said, "I felt cold after Mr. Forkle triggered my ability. I also swore fealty to the Black Swan." He shows us the black swan monocle pendant that was tucked under his pale blue tunic, he wore a Black apron with the store's name and Babblos families logo, grey leggings and brown boots. Marella wore a sparkly orange tunic, a sparkly fire skirt and black boots. Linh wore a blue tunic embroidered with starfish on it, a sparkly ocean skirt and boots. They then take Jensi with them to help them freeze the Neverseen before they kill Tam. Jensi freezes all of the Neverseen. We untie Tam and then it is revealed that Fernan; Jensi's brother helped make Project Moonlark and was part of The Collective as Blur. Jensi's jaw dropped when that was revealed. It was also revealed that Jensi was the uncle of Sophie's and that one other person donated their DNA to make her. Sophie recognized him because of that which was really interesting and unexpected because Linh thought it would be Gethen or someone like that which she then realized could still happen. (A/N: Do you think her brother is really her dad? Also you didn't see this coming. *evil laugh* Also a cliffhanger maybe? *laughs like a maniac.)