Chapter 6-Keefe's POV

Sophie was at her house which made her joyful for a bit but then she saw that it hardly had anything in it. Now, time to get back in touch with his joking ways. What better way than joking about the stop sign being green and saying go? Keefe joked through their whole walk with cobblestone streets and went to a Hawaii restaurant that he never heard of in his whole life. Around them humans danced to the Waltz and Jango with damp clothing. Sophie asked him if he wanted to dance with her. A girl who was watching looked jealous. A random boy also looked the same. When no one was watching she kissed him real quick and fast. Sophie tried ignoring the people's jealous looks. Amelia, the owner's great-granddaughter wore silver headphones with lavender flowers and pearls on it. Amelia hadn't cleaned while she heard them walk in then she started cleaning the dishes, humming as if she were a bird. Amelia had a mint dress on with an apron, white headband and magenta eyeglasses. Her black hair was in a braid with bronze tips. Amelia turned to see Sophie dancing with Keefe there and smiled a sappy smile to Sophie which reminded him of Edaline. Amelia then put them on the spot by saying "Sweet" which they repeated in French. Amelia then got a couple of dollars from them which they don't usually get in those areas. He could tell that Sophie was happy, sad, depressed and way more emotions with one of those few emotions being love.

Meanwhile with the rest of the Gang: They crept over to Alden's Office to steal a Forbidden Cities leaping crystal. Linh wore an Ariel shirt, a seashell skirt, a blue hoodie and blue Converse sneakers. Stina wore a I'm Feeling Sad Today and need help! T-shirt, a pink skirt, a magenta hoodie and brown boots. Marella wore a orange shirt with flames embroidered on it, a red hoodie, a glittery yellow skirt and Converse sneakers. Maruca wore all white items above. Tam wore a black hoodie, gray shirt, jeans and black Converses. Fitz wore a pale blue shirt, midnight blue hoodie, jeans and sneakers. Dex wore an emerald green shirt, a pale green hoodie, jeans and sneakers. Wylie wore different shades of yellow clothing. Biana wore different shades of pink clothing with a jean skirt. Sophie and Keefe decided that they would sleep in the same bed in case she had any extremely scary nightmares. But the truth was that they both wanted to be near each other. The next day she decided to wear a supergirl shirt with her dull clothing from before she knew about the elves at all. She also decided that while she waited for Keefe to get ready she would read Narnia then he came out and announced that he was done getting ready so she looked up to see him in a superman shirt. He fit in quite well with his beach hair. She got sad about not fitting in because she didn't have a flower in her hair. He then helped her find a few flowers and she choose a rose out of the ones they choose. He then couldn't stop staring at her because she looked really good that day. They then listened to Aaron Lewis on her Ipod with the emotion of confusion (Does it count as an emotion?) but also sadness at this dude's songs. Then they listen to 'Disney Zombies' and she has positive emotions. Next was ' Disney Descendants', she had a mixture of emotions. She decided to watch the 'Harry Potter' movies with him then she went to sleep then he did with her head on his arm while they were cuddling.

(A/N: This is still based on Descendants 2.)