Chapter 7-Tam's POV

(A/N: This will be the shortest Pov.)

It became extremely dark in everyone's life even more so in his when Sophie and Keefe left. It was really dark because he had a crush on Sophie but she didn't return his feelings. He also had a crush on Biana and Stina but they didn't do anything important for me so he will just see if Keefe hurts her or not though to be honest he doesn't think he will especially after taking care of her after the Fitz incident though then with that in mind; he rembered that if something breaks them apart he can get her. So he helps search for her in his black hoodie, black LOTR shirt, dark jeans and black Converses sneakers though people stared at them because of their eyes and attractiveness. Also the whole reason he shadow-whispered to Sophie was because she seemed super kind but once he got to know her he got a crush on her then Biana. Though, he is trying to move on by dating Biana and he can tell she is trying to do the same for Keefe. He gets extremely protective of her though when random human boys try asking her out but to be fair she was with Dex until he realized he had feelings for her still then she broke up with Tam because she said she liked blondes while Dex liked dark haired people. But Tam could tell Dex still had a small crush on Sophie and so did Fitz.