Chapter 10-Sophie's POV

Great. They still don't have their friends safe and sound from the Neverseen. They will defeat them no matter what happens. Sophie and Keefe were dancing and then kissed. I

She then heard Tam shadow-whisper three words to her, "Elysian is here you guys have to come back now. Sophie the Council is worried just come back with the Keefe that had jokes." He then cuts himself off. "Ok!" She transmitted to him. She tells Keefe to put elvin clothing on and she does the same. They are both wearing Marron colored clothing. They defeat the Neverseen but then something worse comes up then she try (A/N: If you don't want to read about her trauma skip to the next part and I will have a space. You can skip this chapter if you don't like that or the mentioning of sickness. ) Inflicting on herself because she didn't want to live anymore. "Foster, please stop doing this to yourself." A boy said then the others were around her using there powers to stop the bad guy and my powers while Keefe was trying to calm me down.

 Then after a while she got sick but Keefe still didn't leave at all the others did though especially Fitz. She realized just then that Keefe was made to be with her and not Fitz. Especially since he knows her emotions so well compared to everyone else. That's when at first she realized that she was with and had feelings for the wrong boy in the beginning. Then she passed out on the couch with him sending her breezes to help her wake up. (A/N: Who should I have narrate after Linh in the next chapter?)