Chapter 8-Biana's POV

Her old wardrobe isn't as nice as what it used to be because it was dusty. Nothing a little wipe down can't fix, though. Inside her beauty room many people had to dodge my beauty protects and help hwr. Dex knocked on the door, noticing the pinkness of Biana's room while she had a hairdryer going. Eyes wide because of the bright color of pink in her room and asking if he could come in. He started opening the door after she said yes. There she was on her bed while cleaning her wadrobe. She wore a magenta dress and heels with the dress not covering her scars. Trying to get out of being extremely perfect. It was super embarasing to her because she had a crush on him and her hair was still messy. Fitz or their parents for this matter didn't think she liked him in that way. She enjoyed hanging out with Dex but her head is telling her to like Tam but we all know how that ended up for Sophie so all in all she really does love Dex so she decided to kiss him and while they were during that shs felt a spark. Wait so Dex doesn't plan on during the lists because he has triplet siblings and that Sophie is unmatchable because of the whole list incident. So that would make her the first ever bad match out of the Vacker's aka her whole family but she doesn't care what a list tells her because her and Dex are the perfect couple. They still need to figure out what their ship name is. They look for Sophie and Keefe in San Diego at her old home. (A/N: ​​​​​​​Sorry Tam and Biana shippers. So Tam just saw Sophie as a sister in the beginning and this is semi-based on Descendants still.)