Chapter 16-Sophie's POV

(A/N: The picture doesn't belong to me, this is set after they come back but before they defeat the Neverseen and this was done by AI with a few corrections from moi.)

Sophie had been anxiously awaiting this night for weeks. She and her boyfriend, Keefe, were finally going on their first real date. They had been dating for months now, but neither of them had been brave enough to take the plunge and ask the other out.

But tonight, Keefe had finally mustered up the courage and asked Sophie out, and she couldn't wait. He had chosen the most amazing place, too: an underwater restaurant called Atlantis Grill in you can guess where .

When they arrived, Sophie was in awe. The restaurant was unlike anything she had ever seen before. Everything was made of colorful coral, and the walls and floors were covered in glittering fish and sea life.

But the best part was when they reached the main dining area. There, in the center of the room, was a giant aquarium filled with beautiful, ethereal mermaids. Sophie couldn't believe her eyes.

They enjoyed a wonderful dinner, and Sophie was so happy that she had finally taken the plunge and said yes to Keefe. But the best part of the evening came when they were leaving. Sophie noticed something strange in the aquarium: one of the mermaids looked directly at her and winked!

Sophie couldn't believe it at first, but then she remembered the stories she had heard about Atlantis. Mermaids were real!

Sophie and Keefe shared a look and smiled. They both knew that this night was one they would never forget.