Chapter 5-Sophie's POV

SOPHIE KNEW THAT FOLLOWING FITZ THE DAY HE FOUND HER WAS A BAD IDEA. SHE WAS GOING TO HER OLD HOME WITH KEEFE. Sophie stole a leaping crystal from Grady that went to the Forbidden Cities and teleported all of their supplies to them. She looked from the park they were standing at to her old home. Sophie thought the house was begging her to live in it with all of her happy memories in their. Sophie started sobbing while staring at it. Keefe was sending her breezes to really try to calm her down. He decided he was going to make the bits of tears she had left go away. He looked at her as he said, "You know we all love you, right?" She smiled slightly at his statement. He then let go of her showing her a picture of herself. Sophie was desperate enough about wanting to live in the house, "Please show it still has stuff in it." She felt extremely desperate to open the door to find something. She opened the door to check and their was nothing in their. In a flash, Sophie was trying not to desperately cry in front of Keefe. She decided to check the other houses and they were also abandoned. She soon showed her true emotions to him and she didn't look her best. A random little girl got out of the way. A random boy decided to dodge them. It always amazed her of how accurately he could draw her with him the picture said Sophie Elizabeth Foster-Ruewen and Keefe Miles (He had a close name to his mom but not to close.) Foster-Ruewen. Sophie thought back to a time of when she was stressed out from so much work and hadn't had any friends. She wanted to erase that thought. Sophie tried not to have problems with her emotions in front of Keefe. She actually admired that he could draw her correctly in a lavender tunic, black leggings and soft brown boots. Most of the humans looked at them in awe. Sophie had too many negative emotions. She was starting to get sad again by looking at the lawn which had the initials E.I.M.F, S.E.F, A.R.F and W.D.F (M for Milestone which was her mom's maiden name). Keefe decided that he would try his hardest of taking care of her. Sophie slightly smiled. She was home for a bit. She decided to teleport them to Hawaii and buy a condo of their own to live in for however long it took to defeat the Neverseen. They went inside their condo and went to sleep finally. Meanwhile Back With Their Friends: Alden reviewed official Emissary documents in his office until he heard that Sophie went missing from his kids. (A/N: This was semi-based on Descendants and the next chapters will be as well. To Be continued, Am I evil or what? Who would you like for me to have narrating next? Linh, Wylie or someone else I haven't done yet?)