Chapter 9-Keefe's POV

Really! Seriously, why did their friends have to come here? Once he gets Tam back from Trix, he and Sophie will send everyone back to the Lost Cities. P.S. He can't wait to stop his mom's legacy. He was cuddling Sophie until she had to wake up and cook food for them in the morning. They just lounged around on their computers until one o'clock. "Foster, would you like to go out and eat dinner with me?" He asked. She nods her head but her emotions tell him something she isn't telling him. "Sophie are you okay?" He asked. She nods again but Keefe can tell that she is lying. "Sophie, look at me." He told her. She looks at him. "None of this is your fault you know that right?" Keefe said. She then buries her head in his chest sobbing and he tried to calm her down by sending her blue breezes while she mumbles about Oralie and Ro while sobbing the whole time. "I'm Sorry." She said. He looked at her, "You have no reason to be sorry, Foster." She still feels sad though then we got ready for the date with him wearing a red shirt as well as cape, black pants, a red crystal holding together his outfit and fancy black shoes. Sophie wore a red dress, red flats and a red flower in her hair while we go to the restaurant. They order their food then dance with classical music. It was surprising that the Neverseen didn't attack them so far. He then asked Sophie, "Would you like to date me?" She nods her head and Keefe can tell that she means it. (A/N: The description of their clothing is the book cover. Also she is homesick that is why she doesn't talk much in this chapter.)