Chapter 15-Maruca's POV

(A/N: This was supposed to be set before Wylie's POV and I will be doing quite a few chapters though I won't update daily. This is still semi based on D2 with a few words and scenes changed also this is still in her POV. The picture above doesnt belong to me.)

What is it with the Neverseen getting defeated but that they never do get defeated? They need to hurry and save Flora-----before they all get burned by Fintan! It seemed to be just another cold day at the Neverseen's hideout in Georgia. Georgia bustled with tourists, visitors and people who lived their. Nothing seemed to be out of place. The day was different though because they kidnapped Tam Dai Tong/Song who was tied to a chair. Ruy walked over to Tam He started making a force field and asked him, "How does it feel betraying us?" Gisela walked over and had Ruy follow her to another room. She said they didn't want him damaged and then she watched to see what he would do. Ruy growled at Gisela stating that she said he could put a force field off then starting to make one around Tam. "I said if my son didn't obey." She told him matter of factly. He then took the dome down from around Tam. Gisela explained about how the council was messed up and how her husband didn't care about her. Tam felt bad for her and Keefe now for how they both didn't have a nice father or husband. Gisela was talking about Sophie in a mean way. Tam wanted her to come back with him. Tam wanted to talk about Gisela. Maruca and Marella were waiting outside the hideout. Stina happened to be with them so she went along, all of them hugged, and then all of them went inside the hideout with Iggy following them. At the top of the hideout Gisela and Ruy were by Tam's side. They had them walk over to get him. Then Gisela said, "Let's get this fight started!"