Chapter 13-Tam's POV

(A/N: This is before they go and fight the Neverseen but after they find Sophie and Keefe.) I lightleaped to Everglen so that I could spend time with Biana even though Dex is currently dating her unless he doesn't pass the test that Alden will give the both of us. "Biana please don't come downstairs for a while just do whatever you were doing before." Alden said then he ushers me and Dex out of her room to start asking us questions. "Does Biana make you extremely happy?" Alden asked. He is tapping his foot while waiting for an answer. "She does make me happy, Mr. Vacker." Dex said. He smiles at Dex. "How about you Tam?" Alden asked. I think about it. "I like her personality and most definitely her looks." I said. He brushes his hand through his hair. "Does Biana annoy you, frustrate you or irritate you?" Alden asked. He smooths his cape while he is waiting for our answers. "No, sir, Biana isn't annoying, irritating or frustrating to me in any way." Dex said. I think that he is a goody toeshoes for answering that. "She sometimes irritates me to help her get dressed in really bright colors but only shows me the clothing. She irritates me because she tries to get my attention when I am working and she annoys me because of that." I said. Not to mention I have a crush on someone else. "What would you do if you took care of her?" Alden asked. Dex smiles, "I would do whatever she wanted to do." I think he is trying to get on Alden's good side. "I would take her to a fancy restaurant." I said while using Dex's tactic. "What stands out from your past?" Fitz asked us. He was walking down the stairs in a graceful way. "My parents abandoning me and Linh because of her powers." I said. He sweeps his hair out of his eyes. "Last question, what do you want in the future and do you really care for my daughter that if she wasn't on your match list you would still be with her?" He asked. Dex nodded. I shrugged. "Ok then Dex you may date her." Alden said. I ran off then went in my room and cried until Linh took the tears out of my eyes and I thanked her because I saw the other love of my life Rayni Aria also known as Glimmer. I smile at her and she smiles back. "So you are better now after what you experienced because you mumbled it to us?" Rayni asked. I nod at her then realize how she has the most pretty colored eyes with a few flecks in them.