Chapter 4-Fitz's POV

You may be wondering what happened to Alvar? Well he apparently died in that Troll Hive. I regret technically killing him. That was all that he could think about for half of the time so then he got a hail from Marella. He was wondering why she hailed him out of no where. Then he went to Havenfield like she asked and she explained what happened after the whole fight thing. He got his human clothing on and instantly regretted breaking up with Sophie but she is now in a relationship with Keefe aka his BFF. Then he searched for them because he cared for both of them alot. Then he found this add on the newspaper and told the rest of the gang about it and they agreed that they should split up and try to find them. He thought he found a guy that looked like Keefe but then he thought Fitz was delirious or something like that. Then he went to an artist classroom because he thought Keefe would be their but he wasn't so then hw thought about how messed up he was about caring about a list but part of him wouldn't listen then the gang went back to Everglen to put new clothes on and eat then check some more then they finally failed so they just went to class.

(A/N: Ok that is it for today. Thanks for reading this if you got this far!)