Triggers. TW

Angst to with good ending and comort.

Now this will have C-PSTD for a reason because my mother has it and probably Hunter as well so I'm gonna write in here MY experience with what happened when my mom had a trigger.

TW. Child Abuse, mild talking of CSA, sibling angst, and lots and lots of crying.
_

Hunter and Willow had well gotten in a big fight causing Hunter to go back home to his dads house and rest in his bed to try and cool off.

Willow was in her bed sobbing well her eyes out she never realized how hurtful Hunter could be with his words and actions.

He normally was never like this.

It was like some random thing that somehow happened and she has no explanation for it.

Orla was at Darius's house at well upstairs in her room. She had heard the starting of the loud yelling when she got upstairs to go play after a couple of minutes she had heard loud bangs like if someone had punched a counter.

Jules was downstairs making him getting yelled at well for.. no reason. Jules was with Orla since they shared a room crying while trying to calm down by drawings.

Orla didn't know what happened and she was well terrified... she then thought of everything she had done today trying to think if shes maybe the cause of it.

She felt she was. Maybe it was the candy she ate without asking? No her parents wouldn't get mad at that!

Right...?

Orla ran to Jules and climbed onto his bed wanting a hug, Jukes at first didn't want one but then instantly hugged her holding her.

"Juju.." "Is okay O-Orla, everything's gonna b-be fine." He said quietly as he softly held her. As he held her he had heard his mother yelling at his father to go outside.

He banged the table again refusing before he stormed off.

That's what happened kind of.

Orla instantly thought that maybe they might break up.

She hated that thought before it disappeared into something worse.

Would they break up because of her?

She hugged her Juju tighter wanting more comfort. Her parents had normally never fight like this before.

Well it was more of never.

After a couple of minutes Hunter had knocked on his children's door.

"...May... I come in...?" "No! Leave!" "...okay." Hunter said quietly Jules could hear his father's voice break as he spoke.

He knew Hunter wouldn't never enter their room without asking mostly because he respected their privacy, and because he had his room investigated a lot for no reason so he understood the feeling of no privacy.

"You don't think their gonna break up over t-this right...?" Orla said as tears stung her cheeks flowing down harshly so much that she couldn't see.

Jules looked at Orla.

"No. I.. maybe. Well no they wouldn't. They w-would never."

Jules obviously doubted himself but switched his answer to comfort his little sister.

"Juju. Is it my fault...?" "Your fault?" "I s-stole a piece of candy f-from the special d-drawer a-and do you think m-maybe that they are gonna break up because o-of it?" Orla said though sobbing and big gross sniffles.

"O-or that i-i was playing w-with my dolls and I accidently s-said a c-cuss word?" "Orla," "Y-yeah..?" "I promise they aren't mad at you, nor did they fight because of it. I... I think this is just some big hiccup." "B-Big hiccup?" Orla said as Jules gave her a tissue and blew into it.