Cuddles?

Hey~ guess who got a s/o? THIS GAL THATS RIGHT I AM GETTING MAIDENS YOOOOO ANYWAYS ENJOY SOME HUNTLOW and idk if it will be short or long but who cares. Enjoy :]

Hunter was sitting at his desk reading tones of books about human history and human recipes while Willow and Vee were watching TV.

"Hey Vee I am going to go check on Hunter." "Oh okay." Willow got up and went to go check on Hunter she knocked on the door, "Hunter may I come in?" Hunter yawned and stretched "Yeah.." She opened the door and saw Hunter looking very tired with tons of books around him "Hunter." "I know you said 'Hunter don't use the whole day to read!' And yet I did.. sorry.." Willow walked in and kissed his nose "Thanks for remembering!" Hunter blushed a little, "Now! Since you must be so tired." She said as she put away all the books.

"What are you doing...?" "You need some cuddles! And.." She said while smiling, she pulled him into big hug and squeezed him "That's what I am here for!" She slowly got on his lap and nuzzled into his chest. Hunter felt warm and nice but her sitting on his laps while on a hard wooden chair felt uncomfortable.

He put his arms around her and picked her up while getting up. "Woah! Where are we going?" She said out of curiosity, "Oh well you wanted to cuddle right?" "Y-Yeah?" "Well then we can cuddle on my bed!" "O-oh okay!" He walked up to the door and looked at her "Mind opening the door for me?" "Oh yeah I don't mind!" She slowly moved her arm and opened the door, "Thanks dear." Willow started to get a little embarrassed.

They don't really call each other pet names yet so she got very flustered. He walked up the stairs up to his room, she opened the door for him again and they walked in. He walked to his bed, he sat down with Willow in his arms he slowly went back and Willow giggled a bunch and then thought of something when he plopped down she grabbed a pillow and plopped it on his face "Hey what was that for?" She giggled while she did, he threw a pillow at her "Hey! No fair!" "All is f-" She a threw a pillow back at him and tackled him "AH HA I GOT YO-" He smirked "Why are you grinning?" "Oh nothing really~" He winked at her and then she felt a pillow drop onto her "Who di- CLOVER??" She looked up and saw Clover in the air, it was pretty obvious that she dropped the pillow on her "Clover how could you side with him..." "Aweee" he slowly got up and hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek "I want cuddles.." "Cuddles what?" He grumbled and said "I want cuddles...please.." "Okay!" They slowly fell onto the pillows and snuggled "Hehhehe!" "Your so cutee!!" "No.. your cuter!" "Noo!! Your are!!" Willow said while kissing his nose "I love you..." Hunter felt tears form in his eyes and he hugged her even tighter "I...love.. you..so..much.." "I love you more.." Willow said smiling at him, Hunter looked at her and kissed her. "I love you way more." She blushed "No.. I do.." Hunter kissed her nose and nuzzled into her neck and slowly fell asleep, so did she.

Yayayyay soon a wedding oneshot yaayyayayaayy gn/gm/ga have a nice day/night!!! ~💚💛~