Hunter and Willow's Island!

This ofc is  Animal Crossing New Horizons Huntlow! bc why not it would be so CUTEE!! they would have the cutest cottage core island, bird villagers and tons of flowers it would be adorable!! lol well enjoy! :D

Willow ran to Hunter while he was looking for weeds to get rid of, "Hunter do you mind checking the turnip prices today? I want to make sure we can get more bells for the bill in our house." "No I don't mind I will go head and check!" Willow kissed his cheek and ran off back to her flowers saying "Thank you!!" "No Problem!" and she went to back to watering her bell trees and flower garden while Hunter went to check the turnips, he texted her on her phone.

Sunflower♡ 

RedR0seS♥

I ChecKEd t.He turnip. pRicES. ThEY aRE 131 beLLs.

♥GreenR0se

Oo! that's so high! the turnips are at the café on the table you can go head and use them!

RedR0seS♥ 

OkaY! ^^ ♥

♥GreenR0se

Willow felt happy and her cheeks turned a little red and some small white flowers grew out of her hair and she realized she watered all of her flowers so she went to go collect some fruit to make Hunter and her a carrot cake. So she grabbed her basket and went over to her farm and started collecting some carrots and she saw a flower had grown and it was one of Hunter's favorites a pink mum so she picked it and watered it so it would grow more of them and put it in her bag and ran over to their house, she started cooking and made some nice carrot cake with a pink mom as the topper and placed it on the table and cut a slice for each other.

Sunflower♡ 

RedR0seS♥

OkaY! ^^ ♥

♥GreenR0se

♥GreenR0se

Hunter! I made you some carrot cake!! :D

RedR0seS♥

oH! i. JuSt goT dOne wiTH. THe tUrNIps! comING! :D 

Hunter put the bells into his pocket and went on his way to the house in the mean time Willow was putting up some of Hunter's drawings that he had made she saw that one of them was her "Oh.. this looks amazing!! up you go!" she placed it up and stared at in pro founded by his talent. He walked in and saw Willow looking at the art piece "Do you like it?" "Yeah!! it is very pretty!" He walked over to the table and sat down and Willow did as well and handed him a piece of cake he ate some and it was delicious he loved it so much that it was gone very quickly, Willow saw that there was some cake left on his cheek so she walked over and kissed his cheek Hunter turned red and got very bashful "Yum!!" ".... was there cake on my cheek?" "Yeah so I didn't want to waste it!" "there's cake in my mouth." "Heheh very funny." He got up and grabbed Willow's cheeks and kissed her "Like I said there is cake in my mouth ehe" Willow turned red and flowers grew out of her hair "Y-yeah I could taste ThaT!" "ppftt-" after they got done eating they went back to there errands with each other..

I SAW THIS ART ON TWITTER AND NEEDED TO DO A ONESHOT OF IT!! I know that there is more of them so uh maybe there might be a part two who knows? anyways good bye! have a nice day/night!! :D