A Beautiful Garden..

🌸Heyyyy ya here for the Huntlow? I bet you are! I felt pretty happy bc I got a 92% on my second TDA essay~ uh huh yup I might have failed my last one but that doesn't matter now!anyways this was in my dreams and I woke up listening to Fall In Love Alone by Stacey Ryan you should try it, but like this popped up in my head at like 3:00 AM in the morning o-q no sleep only happiness aka huntlow anyways let's get to the oneshot shall we? Now... imagine the setting of Willow gardening and planting her beautiful yellow and red roses at her house and Hunter helping her short details I know lmao anyways Enjoy! 🌸

"Hey Honey can you go head and water my sunflowers? Make sure not to do to much." "Okay! Where is the plant watering thingy?" She laughed how he said it "The plant watering thingy is inside my room if you want i can go get it." "Uhm if you could I don't want to trespass into your room without you" They both giggled "Okay I will be right back." She put down her gloves and walked inside. Then one of Willow's dads Gilbert walked out "Hello Hunter hows the gardening?" "O-oh Mr. Gilbert it is going well she has been planting the roses and I have been planting the yellow daisies." "Glad is going well." "Y-yeah!" It was quiet for a few seconds "Hunter.." "Oh yes Mr. Gilbert?" "You make Willow very happy and she has been way more confident in herself ever since she started dating you please don't ever let anyone take that away from her." He turned a little pink he smiled at Mr. Gilbert "I promise I will make sure she won't ever let that be taken away Mr. Gilbert you can count on me!" "I am glad I can.. well here is your water and Willow's water I am going to go back in, have fun!" "We will!" Mr. Gilbert walked back in and saw his daughter carrying a watering can.

(what are those things called I have no idea so i'm going to call them watering cans lmao) 

So he smiled and he said "You have picked a good person Willow he makes you happy and you make him happy." She grew a little bit of flowers because she knew that he might have talked to Hunter about something she just didn't know what she smiled softly "Yeah.. I did.. well I have to go help Hunter with watering the plants so bye!" "Okay have fun! By the way he has your water too!" "Oh okay! Thanks!" She ran outside with the filled watering can and put it down, put on her gloves and picked it back up "Okay ready?" "Yup!" They both walked over to the sunflowers. She held half of it while he held the other half and they started watering the sunflowers after a few seconds they placed it down and Willow asked him "Soo what did you talk to my dad about?" "Oh? Nothing we just talked about how we were doing!" She knew he was lying because his ears twitched a little "Okay! Now we should take a little break!" "Okay!" She kisses his cheeks and he turned a little pink so he kissed her cheek she giggled and cupped his cheeks and kissed him Hunter turned a little red "You remind me of the roses.." "O-oh I do?" "Because of how red you get sometimes hehe" "H-how about that break huh?" "Hehe okay!"

This one was pretty cute and wholesome in my opinion next one might be a little sad but mostly all fluff! <3 I hoped you liked it! I will post the art for this chapter later bc school sucks..