The Upsetting Death...

Heyyyyyy so ⚠️Blooddd⚠️idk if I will post much today bc of me.goijg to my grandma's house so I hope you enjoyed it and thank you so much for 700+ views it has been awesome here on Wattpad and i am very grateful for it thanks so much 🌸💚💛🌸 enjoy!

Hunter and Luz were to a rainy forest wondering where they were "Hunter I think we may have gone to far from the team.." "But Willow hasn't been back for a while and... I am getting a little worried.." so they started walking a little bit to explore around "Willow...?" "Hunter..?" "Willow? Is that you?! Where are you?!" "Hu-hunter..." he saw Willow and he ran up and hugged her but then saw blood on his hands "W-Willow?" "Hunter w-" "Hunter.." she started coughing a bunch and a bit of blood came out of her mouth "Willow what happened?!" "H-hunter...Be-belos I s-saw him and he s-stabbed m-me.." "W-what?" "H-he said s-something a-about be-being Ev-Evalyn.." "Hunter...." she placed her hand on his cheek and softly stroked it "Hunter... I love you so so much.." He started to tear up "Co-come on please don't l-leave me.." Luz started to tear up sat beside them and started crying "Wi-Willow..." "Hunter..Luz.." "We were su-supposed to you k-know go on the date you wanted...a-at the fl-flower garden..." "H-Hunter..... I love you.." Willow started to tear up as well, Hunter felt her hands become cold "H-hey! No no no no no you can't le-leave!" "Luz.. please both of y-you l-look a-after Cl-Clover.." she smiled softly at Hunter so he kissed her and placed his head on her chest "Luz.. you helped me come out of a dark hole and helped me start plant magic... thank you.." "Willow..." she slowly moved her hand onto Hunter head, but she slowly died. Hunter and Luz started sobbing knowing that she was gone..that she was never going to come back... "Luz? Hunter!!" They heard yelling and it was Amity and everyone else but they saw Willow lying on the ground and Hunter and Luz sobbing, they ran up to them and Amity hugged Luz "G-guys what happened..?" Luz had to answer because not even Hunter could talk "W-Willow...i-is.. g-gone.." Gus, Amity and Camila started to tear up "What? But she..." "B-belos... s-stabbed her..." Hunter started sobbing even harder and started holding onto Willow tighter and tighter "Hunter.." he picked up his head from Willow chest and his eyes they had no more shine is like his eyes just became dead "Hunter.... d-do y-" He got up and started walking back to the camp they were staying in with at the Boiling Isles  he walked in to a tent still in shock and disbelief. Luz and the other went back to the camp as well, they saw Darius "Hey what happened? I saw Hunter and he looked upset?" Luz saw Willow's parents cooking the food "We will tell you... tomrrow.." "Hm.. okay.." "Dinners ready everyone please come sit at the table." They walked to the table and sat down all of them were processing what had just happened, "Okay kids! Heres di-" "Woah. Kid what happened?" Luz started to shiver a bit "W-Willow.." she went over and hugged her "What's wrong?" "Sh-shes.." Amity finished it for her while tearing up "G-gone..." Eda was shocked and started comforting Luz and Amity. Camila was sitting there knowing Hunter was probably so devastated, so mad and upset after all losing Flapjack was hard for him but losing his lover hurt even more.. he can't have the comfort he needs, he can't be in her arms sleeping with her, Amity and Luz calmed down a bit and so did Gus and everyone sat at the table with Hunter and Willow's chairs open "Hey Luz where is Hunter and Willow?" "Probaly sleeping I should go wake them." "N-no.. they.. aren't sleeping.." "Are they not hungry?" "Hunter...I think lost his appetite..." "Luz... we have to tell them..." "tell us?" "After dinner we have something to tell you both.." (A few minutes later) Luz and Amity both looked at each other and told them "Willow..is..." Mr. Gilbert and Mr. Harvey were very confused "g-gone...." "Gone? You mean.." "yes.. shes not going to e-ever c-come back.." Mr. Gilbert started tearing up "S-so.." "Hunter I think is more depressed then anyone right now.. she died in his arms..." Mr. Harvey started hugging his husband and everyone was shocked. (TIME SKIP TO TOMMRROW!) Hunter came out of his tent for coffee "Hun-" he looked dead he looked at upset but angry at the same time "Hunter?" "What?" She knew what he just gone through.. a person's death is big to some people suddenly when they go.. you can't do anything about it.. so she held his hand and smiled while tearing up "Hunter... I am going to miss her too" he started to shake a little and then sobbed "Hunter..." "i-i could h-have s-saved h-her but I d-didn't!" "Hunter none of could save her she had a big wound even if we tired she would still end up leaving.." he stopped crying and grabbed his coffee.. and after he drank it all he went back to the place were she died and saw nothing but a single white rose.

YAYY ANOTHER ONESHOT DONEE tho this oneshot was supposed to be a nightmare one but no I want to make it sad so here it is anyways byeee 🌸💛💚🌸