Did.. I interrupt something? WAD SPOILER

*ahem* do thy praise me for making this art pls I worked all morning on it just because I love them all to much please send help. ALSOOO AFTER WATCHING Watching and Dreaming AT 3 YES 3 AM IN THE MORNIGGGG I went "man.. I GOTTA KNOW IF HUNTLOW BECOMES CANONSSS HAJFJASF" I am not revealing how i got my internet back.. because for all i know my mother might see this... if so HEY MOMM~~!! DON'T READ THE REST OF THIS PLEASEE~~!!! ILYYY~~!!! I KNOW I AM YOUR FAV~~!!!

BUT my mom locks down the internet after 12 so : ) me went SNEAKY MOD EH EHEHH and I have this lock on my phone but THE SECRET INTERNET BLOCKED THAT LOCK >:) so i watched the episode about... 2 to 10 times <3 and my photos are just screenshots of these two being together <3 I will miss them heck i already do but I love the owl house. I helped me get through bad times whenever i drew the owl house. So I owe Dana a thanks for it <3 anyways wad spoilers, this is when they were in the crown thingy and Hunter gets adopted by Darius duh bc HUNTER PARK/NOCEDA/CLAWTHRON/DEAMONNE FOR EVERRRRRRRR

_____💚💛_____

Hunter pointed at Willow's dads for her, she ran up sobbing hugging them as close as she could. "I..I missed you both so much.." "We did to.." Gilbert said while tearing up, Gilbert shared a small kiss with his husband Harvey. Hunter looked at Willow, he loved how happy she was, how she pulled through just to see her friends smile, he just loved every bit about her.

But he couldn't help but feel a bit... empty.. his best friend was gone.. Flapjack was gone.. his first friend, someone who helped him whenever Belos got mad, Flapjack was his everything.

Hunter squeezed his shirt. Willow looked at him after hugging her parents, she walked over. "Hunter hey are you alright?" Willow said while hugging him. "Willow.." "Yes?" "I l..love you..." Hunter said while caressing her cheek she smiled and teared up. "..I.. I love you to ya big wolf dork." They looked at each other and Hunter kissed her nose after what he realized what he did, Hunter stood up and kept repeating to apologize, Willow stopped him and put her arms around his neck.

"Just shut up and let me kiss you."

"Wait wha-" She pushed her lips against his, they shared a soft kiss, they opened their eyes and just stare at each other. "O-oh..wow.." "Yeah.." they just stared at each other in awe. Hunter then felt someone ruffle up his hair. "Agh! What the-" "Hey Prince." Darius said while grinned a bit "Darius?!" Hunter turned a bit red. "Oh! Hello Sir!" Willow was so embarrassed she just kissed someone in front of his kind of care taker.

"So what are you two doing?" Darius asked, Ederwolf was smirking and chuckling.

"Uhhm.." Hunter slowly covered his face with his hands. He wanted to hide, "W-Well Uh.." Willow was growing some flowers mostly pink and red. Gus saw and ran over, "TITAN FINALLY" "what do you mean by finally?!" Hunter said confused and flustered at the same time.

"Ohohoh! You don't realize how long you two have liked each other and you two just kis-" "GUS!!" Willow yelled while covering his mouth. "GUS SHUT.UP." Hunter did the same. Gus had Luz's cat face, Darius looked at Ederwolf and had a smug look. "Seems like my little prince has a princess~" Darius said he then fist bumped with Ederwolf.

Hunter turned a bright red and his ears started to twitch but before they went flappy bird mode he covered them. Willow was a bit pink, she was thinking about it... a lot.. Hunter and her as a prince and princess together... going on dates.. holding hands... doing romantic things.. oh man what a amazing ans wonderful thought it was!

Luz walked up and looked at them. "Hey guys everyone has evacuated so we should probably leave." "Hm okay." Darius said, he turned into his abomination form and teleported down to the end of the stairs. "Good idea." Hunter went back into serious mode he walked over and looked at the star stairs... he had a cool and very stupid idea.

"Willow! Gus! Come over here!" They ran to him. "Everything alright?" "Yes I have a amazing and stupid idea!" "Do share!" Gus and Willow both said excited, he whispered it to them and they both looked at each other. "Hunter you loveable genius!!" Willow said after kissing his cheek. She used her plant magic and made a chair with wheels, Gus, Willow and Hunter all got on. The Collector arched the star stairs to be like a slide.

"You ready guys?" "You bet I am!" Gus said excited, Willow held onto Hunter tightly just in case. Hunter used his foot to go forward they started going down the star stairs.

"WOO HOO!!" Gus yelled "THE SHIP IS WORKING!" Hunter yelled being a bit of a geek.

Willow was having so much fun she looked at Hunter and he had this humorous big smile on his face, it was so adorable. Then the chair stopped and fell forward, "HUNTER TELEPORT!!" Willow yelled while holding on tight. Hunter held onto Willow and Gus and teleported to the end of the stairs. "Hunter that was a amazing idea." Gus said while jumping around "I can't believe it actually worked haha!" Hunter said blushing a bit from the compliment.

(No not a ship this is a huntlow oneshot book o_o)

Willow held onto Hunter's hand and they both smiled at each other. Hunter loved Willow, and Willow loved Hunter.

___

THATS IT FOR NOW I GOTTA WORK ON ANOTHER ONE WOO HOO AND EAT AND DRINK BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

•°*💚💛*°•