Mario Kart!!

Thanks for staying so much for the updates even though they are so slow haha.. it is mostly because of school, distractions, and stress.. so it might be longer sorry!! enjoy!!

"Hey Hunter want to hang out at the owl house? I am lonely mostly because my girlfriend is busy my friends are doing their homework and studying I already did mine soooo want to?" "Hm..." "Come on!! Pleaseee!!!" "...Fine, but... will Willow be there?" "Yeah?" "Great! Then I am coming!" "Uh-" He hung up, Luz invited Gus and Willow over to hang out with them.

Time skip. Wooo hooo

Hunter knocked on the door, "...Hello?" "Coming!!" He heard a sweet and kind voice, the door opened and it was Willow. "Oh.. Luz told me you were doing homework...?" "We were doing work but me and Gus finished it!" "Well that's good!" Hunter said while smiling, Willow let him in and the Collector ran up and hugged him. "Hiii!!! We are going to play Mario Kart! Wanna join us?" "Sure!" Luz turned on the gaming console and put on Mario kart, Luz handed the Collector, Willow, Hunter and Eda the controllers. Hunter and Willow already knew how to play mostly because they like competing against each other for fun, "Okay start!" They started playing. "HUNTER EAT THIS!!" Willow said loudly while throwing a blue shell at him. "HAHA WE SHALL SEE ABOUT THAT LOVE." Hunter than used one of the powerups and got into first place, "Kekeke I got a star~" Eda said while smirking, she used it and got farther than the Collector. The round was then over Willow got in first, Hunter in second, Eda in third and Collector in fourth. Collector looked at Willow and Hunter, and turned them into puppets. "Collector.... turn them back.." "BUT THEY WON!!" Luz held out pizza bagels he instantly turned them back and ate the pizza bagels.

Hunter held onto Willow and kissed her forehead "your such a sore winner~" "nah your a sore loser~ I could easily kick your ass." "I could as well~" Willow kissed his cheek. And they all continued playing games and of course eating pizza bagels!

Hey I got bored so I made pizza bagel huntlow poggers with MARIO KARTTT YEAHHHHH SEE YA THANKS SO MUCH FOR 10K VIEWS THANKS!!!!!