○°•Hot Chocolate•°○

Ellloooooo so me and 'someone' are starting a book together! So if ya see q new type of book.. check it out! :D (p.s it will have huntlow don't worry ehe) anyways enjoy ladies, gentlemen, and non biney fineys!
_______________☆______________
Hunter was making hot chocolate for Willow "Hey Hunter? I can grab some snacks and stuff while we wait for the movie." "Oh okay!" He made the hot chocolate for them and went to go sit down with it but bumped into Willow it was like slow motion for his vision "WILLOW!" He teleported and covered Willow with his back she had her eyes sealed shut and opened them and saw Hunter over her protecting her "Hunter? Are you okay?!" He was in a little pain she ran to the bathroom and grabbed a burn cream and ran back down she went to Hunter "Can you take off your shirt please?" "Okay." He took it off slowly so it wouldn't touch the burns and she saw red marks and took out some burn cream and rubbed it on his back he was in pain "Is okay.." he started to tear up a little and his ears went down once she was done she kissed him and said "Is okay you did a good job." "B-but the hot chocolate.." "I will clean it up you go head and sit down okay?" She wiped his tears and kissed his forehead he got up and put on his shirt "Ouch." "How about I put some ice on your back okay?" "Okay.." he sat on the couch not letting his back touch the couch and she went to the freezer and grabbed a ice pack and ran to him and put it under his shirt he purred a little and she lyed down next to him put a blanket over him and kissed him and they watched a bunch a movies.
_______________☆______________
Done~ have a nice day!! Also I might make this book up to 50 or 40 chapters whose knows I MIGHT MAKE IT EVEN MOREEE HAVE A NICE AMAZING DAY/NIGHT 🌸💚💛🌸