I See the Lights Part 1

I recommended listening to the song I See the Light from Tangled bc man is good. So I made Huntlow based off of it ♡ enjoy~
____________♡_____________
"Hey guys~" Luz surprised everyone with a beautiful lantern "Tonight is the Lanturn Festival!" "Lanturn Festival?" "Yeah! You get to dress up and make you own lanterns and put them up into the sky!" Hunter asked "Why would you do that?" "Well I think i learned it in school but I don't really remember.." Camila came over and said "Back in the day it was a sign of luck and peace for the future so people started doing it." Gus smiled "So we can make those lanturn things for tonight?" "Yup! People go on dates and stuff there~" she started smirked and looking at Willow and Hunter "Why are you looking at me?" Willow looked really embarrassed "Why not you two go on a date?" "A-a date?!" "A date?" Willow and Hunter turned a little red "Well you are dating soo... having that as your first date would be awesome!" Hunter looked at Willow and smiled "Yeah I guess it would be.." "Yeah we could.." "Great it settled! Huntlow date~" Amity smiled and kissed Luz's cheek and said "And how about a date for us sweet potato?" Luz turned red "Y-yeah that's a good idea!" Amity giggled "Well you want to go on a date with me my batata?" "Yeah!" Willow and Gus clapped and Hunter smiled "Wait.. HUNTER DID YOU SMILE?? AT ME??" He turned away "What!? No?! What absurd thing!" "Aweeee Hunter used to be a Lumity hater and now is a supporter let's goooo!" Luz went to hug Hunter and he put his hand in her face and stopped her "Too much?" "Yeah." "Oki doki." He moved his hand and she fell on him "Oh titan that hurt." Hunter got up with a little pain in his stomach and Willow smiled at him. "Well! Who wants to cosplay?" "Me and Luz can cosplay as hmmm Catra and She ra!" "Oh my oreo yesss!! Hunter and Willow can be..." Willow got up and said "How about Flynn and Rapunzel?" "You know tangled?" "Yeah me and Hunter watched it once together!" "Huh didn't expect Hunter to watch that." "I liked it but me and Rapunzel relate to much and I don't like it." "Fair." Luz jumped in happiness "YESS THAT WOULD BE ADORABLE!!" "Luckly~ I have a Rapunzel outfit that is to big and might be your size!" "Really?" Hunter was interested and wanted to try it "I am going to be Flynn the hot shot the amazing man who saved my lovely parther~" Willow grabbed his hands and smiled Hunter got a little flustered "I will be a amazing Dragon!!" "Dragon?" "Yeah!" "Sick!!" Luz fistbumped Gus. "Well we have to get lanterns ready! Luckly I have everything because I knew this day would come!" She went downstairs and came back up with a box full of paper and candles and some other stuff to make them. "You can put on designs and everything!" "Oo.." Everyone sat at the table and she handed them the stuff they would need and they started "Is a little weird making paper lanterns for the first time haha.." "yeah is a little hard.. So Hunter what design are you putting on it?" "A sleeping lilly." "You mean that rare plant in the boiling isles? You have seen them before?" "Well I only was able to see it once.. one time Belos needed them for one of his big projects and so when I walked out my door I saw a cart filled of them one fell out it was a beautiful shade of blue.. so I grabbed a vase Belos said I could use and put it in there it was a big thing for me. Because it felt like a gift.." "Woahh... that's so cool! I wish I had one I heard when you crush a petal it can make anything fall into the deepest of sleep!" "Yeah I tested that once.. I got sleep for a week it felt amazing." "You must have needed it for how dark your eye bags are!" "Yeah I guess I did!" Once Hunter was done Willow put Clover, Amity made a cat, Gus made a big star into his, Luz put Amity and Her into hers, and Camila made Luz's dad on hers. "That's your dad Luz?" "Yeah." "He is very handsome!" Hunter complimented him and Camila thanked him "Oh thank you Hunter! Mandy sure was handsome.." Luz smiled, once they got done they saw it was 6:56. "Who wants curry as a small meal?".
______________♡_______________