♡Anyone Else♡

This oneshot was named Anyone Else bc of a song by Shayne do try it out is angelic! Anyways let us continue..
______________♧♤_____________
Willow was on a balcony crying until Hunter came "Willow? What's wrong?" She ran up crying and hugged him tightly. "Guys do you hear that? I think that's Willow and Hunter.." Darius looked at Luz and Luz smirked big "Let's go spy!" "I am not disagreeing." Darius and Luz walked and hid right were the door opening was on the sides. "Willow really what's wrong..?" "Hunter.." "I a-am terrified.. I-i don't know what to do. I...I hate how I can't do anything about the issue it just feels like I couldn't do anything at all. I-i feel like a idiot!" Hunter and Willow slowly fell while hugging Hunter and Willow were blushing a little he talked into her hair "Sometimes we can't do anything. Yes is terrifying because you can't control the situation... but..y-you aren't a idiot well at least to me you aren't" she let go of the hug and they sat together at the bars in it balcony "I-in my opinion I believe you a-a kind, amazing, caring, nice, intelligent and strong person...and yeah sometimes your....your...cute... but my opinion doesn't matter to everyone so for you it might not matter what I think of you.." she looked at him in awe and smiled she could tell that he liked her in the moment so she said "And you can't talk bad about yourself either because your and amazing, kind,protective, cute, and very attractive to~" he turned red and looked away trying to hide it, she knew what she was doing to him so "Hunter can you look at me for a second?" "U-uhm sure!" He turned his head and saw how close she was their faces practically touching "Hunter.." she was on of him while he was lying down she out her hand under his ear and started closing her eyes "Hunter..." "Ca-Captain..?" Their lips had touch they kept like that for a while but to them it felt like forever Willow had been wanting this for so long and so has Hunter yeah sure he wasn't good at hiding it better then Willow but he has been wanting it for a long time. Once they stopped they looked at eachother "...U-uhm.." "W-well! We should you know get back to the team they are probably suspicious of us right now bye!!" Willow got up and was red and was about to leave until Hunter grabbed her hand and pulled her in quite fast and kissed her. (°•Tomorrow•°) "So where were you guys yesturday?" Hunter and Willow blushed a little "W-well uhm.." Luz and Darius smirked "Why are you two grinn....ing.. Ohhhh I see~" Gus smirked as well "Gus..? What are you thinking?" "Just some things..." Hunter got up and went to the balcony to draw Willow stayed to safe him from the teasing "SO WILLOW YOU LOVE ME RIGHT??" "Y-yeah? As a brother of course yeah I do." "Great great so uh what happened with Hunter hm?" "UHm WelL we did soMething ya know haahhaaaa..." "did you do something with Hunter?" Willow turned red and turned into a bouquet of Rose's "NO!! WE JUST KISSED THATS ALL!!" "Kissed?!" She realized Gus had just tricked her "AHHH SHIT NO NO I MEAN!!" "Didn't know Prince had it in him to kiss her.. I guess hes Prince and your Princess.." Willow thought that's amazing and she loved that nickname but she just stopped talking and ran to Hunter "HUNNttteeRrrrrrrrr!!!" She ran and hugged him he was surprised and turned a dark red "H-Huh?!" "SaVvee meE!! Your dad is a bully!!" Darius came and said "I am no bully thank you very much! your friends are." She looked at the notebook and saw Him and Willow at the balcony she smiled and looked at Hunter and got real close to him she was on him while having her hand under his ear caressing it "I suddenly want another kiss~" Hunter felt like he was in one of his dreams he knew he was going to fall for her harder and harder every single time "U-uhm.. I uh.." she pulled him in and kissed him they looked at each other and both turned embarrassed at each other. Luz, Gus and Darius were watching the whole time.
______________♤♧_____________