Trick or Treat!

This took a longggg while! I hope you enioy my fankids and this oneshot! I will make more content including the fankids Jules and Orla!

_

Hunter was making his daughter a costume for the annual halloween festival, she wanted to be a scary ghost mixed with a spider. His son Jules already had a costume which was his favorite character from Project Sekai. whatever that was it was some guy with purple hair and blue streaks.

She then ran downstairs and tugged on Hunter's pants. "Papa! Papa!" "Yes Orla?" "Look what Camila gave me!" She showed a plushie of a black cat with huge cute light green eyes holding a pumpkin basket filled with real candy. "Awe, well done eat to much of it okay? Last Halloween you had a stomach ache and you couldn't go get candy." Jules came downstairs "Hey Dad hows it going?" Hunter looked at Jules "Going well! How is your costume going?" "Going a oh kay! I am working super hard for the wig right now." "Awesome!" Jules then ran back upstairs.

Orla then saw he was making her costume. "Oh!! Is my costume almost done?" She said going on her tippy toes to try and see the costume. "Just have to add the legs and you are all set!" Hunter said chuckling as he picked her up and put her on his lap.

He ruffled her fluffy blonde hair and smiled "You are just like your Aunt Vee, you both love fall." "Well obviously! Fall is the best se...seaaaoon." "season." "Yeah! Season!" She said before looking at the stairs and seeing her mother walk down them.

"Mama!!" "Hey you two," Willow said walking over to Hunter and Orla kissing Hunter and giving Orla a forehead kiss. Hunter gave Willow a cheek kiss "Ewww" "I wuv you Bee-Bee~" "I wuv you so muchh" Willow said nuzzling Hunter's nose with hers.

Orla made a disgusted face "I'm going to go play with Auntie Luz!" She said before running upstairs to go play.

Hunter and Willow laughed "So how's the costume?" She asked leaning over to him. He looked at her "Oh, is almost done just gotta get legs attached." "Ooo~ I love it when you are focused," Willow said circling her finger on his chest Hunter blushed and kissed her nose "Willowww~" "I love you boo boo bearr~" He blushed and got up and hugged Willow.

Willow chuckled and hugged him tightly before hearing a.

CRACK!

Hunter stopped moving and Willow looked at him "Oh. My. Titan. Are you okay!?" "Holy seal that feelsss soooooo much better." "Did... did I accidentally crack your back?" "Yes and thank the titan you did.." Hunter and Willow then gave each other another kiss before walking upstairs.

"O'Bailey! You could never betray me! You promised!" Orla said trying to do a deep voice Luz then said moving the doll "I am afraid it is so Captain Ivy, I must flee to be with my true love." "But we are married! How could you!" "Forgive me!" Luz said before making the doll fly away Orla laughed "NooOooOoOOo!" Orla said dramatically falling. Jules was at the table working on his wig while listening to Spotify.

Hunter watched and then looked at Willow "This is not accurate." "Sweetheart." "What??? Is no-" "Hunter shes 10." He crossed his arms and then walked back downstairs.

Hunter then continued to work on the costume.

Willow saw Vee "Heyy! How's are you and Masha? You ready to trick and treat with us?" "Hell yeah! Me and Masha are going to be so funny! I am going to be a bull, while shes gonna be a door." Willow looked at her and then realized "So you both are.. ador..." "Adorable!! See is a amazing pun." "I am guess your going as Azura and Amity as Hecate again Luz?" She asked looking over at Luz.

"Yup! Expect we are going to make this a amazing FULL blown cosplay! It will be so cute and fun." "Mhm!" "Auntie Ammy" Amity said while holding her baby Lisa, "oh! Yes Orla?" "Can I play with your hair?" "Yes sure!" She took down her ponytail and picked up Orla and sat her down before turning so she could do her hair. Luz then grabbed Lisa in her arms and played with her.