"We will discuss in details soon" Luther nods standing up with his wife, my dad nodded disappointedly and lead them to the door.

"How are you going to tell Mike? He's going to be so heartbroken" Oakley sighs.

"About that, can you break the news to him? I really don't want to see him hurt" I lie, I'd love to.

Oakley nodded and I called Mike to come over, he won't touch me under my father's roof.

He won't dare.

()()()()

"Miss me already?" Mike smiles wrapping his arms around my waist resting his hands on my ass, he's fucking disgusting.

"Move you filthy hands off my daughter, now" Dad walks downstairs and I let out a sigh of relief.

No one in my family likes Mike, including me.

He quickly removed his hands and I told him to come with me to the backyard where Oakley is sitting drinking coffee.

"Sup Oaks" Mike smiles giving her cheek a kiss sending shivers down my spine, everyone thinks he's this sweet innocent angel.

When I'm the only one who knows the real him.

"I know what I'm about to say is weird, and unbelievable, shocking too" my little sister pushes her hair back.

"What is it?" Mike frowns bouncing his leg up and down taking a glance at me, he thinks I told her about what he does.

I wish.

"Lela is getting married in a month" she finally lets out and I suck in a breath.

Mike chuckles, "You're joking" "right?" His face drops when he sees us both not laughing.

"Lela? What is she talking about?" His eyes darken, "marrying to who?"

"Ivanov Capone" Oakley answers, my whole body doesn't move, I'm scared of him.

I watch as the blood drains from his face and horror takes place, "w-what? Ivan? No, Lela, what the fuck is she talking about?"

"It's a mafia deal" I whisper swallowing a lump, "No! You can't! Lela, do you know what W-" he stops himself from continuing his words.

"I can't stop it" my voice sounds low, "how the hell did your dad agree, is he fucking dumb?!"

"I wouldn't question that if I was you" Oakley sips from her coffee and a gun presses on Mike's temple.

"Say that again, and I'll feed you your balls" my dad hits his gun with Mike's head making him groan in pain.

"I'm sorry" Mike quickly apologizes and grabs his keys, "Lela, why don't we talk in the car?"

"No, talk right here, come on" dad smiles knowing how to piss off Mike.

"Why would you let her marry I-Ivan?" "He's deadly"

"I love your daughter, I'll marry her" That, almost made me snort out loud, is he fucking serious?

Disgusting.

My dad let out a dry chuckle, "and why would I let you do that?"

"Because I love her, she loves me, we're staying together forever-"

"Why are you talking about fairytales?" Elliot walks out the back door.

"Elliot" Dad gives him a look, he knows how much Elliot is protective, and hates the guts of anyone called 'Mike'

Elliot rolls his eyes and flips Mike off before walking back inside.

"Let's just talk in private, please baby" Mike holds my hand and I gulp shaking my head.

"I think you guys should talk" Oakley nods standing next to dad.

My eyes water as I walk to my room with Mike behind me.

As soon as I shut the door I was pinned to the wall with a hand wrapped around my throat tightly.

"Are you fucking doing this to get away from me?" He whispers staring down at me pushing me against the wall harder.

"Let go, you fucking psycho" i grab his head and press my thumbs in his eyes, he lets go and yells holding his head.

"You think getting with Ivan will save you?" "I'm going to rape Oakley so bad that she won't ever be able to walk" he grins and I smash my foot between his legs without thinking.

"Don't talk about her, never, you fucking idiot" I hiss when he grabs my legs shoving me to the floor.

"You will never get rid of Wenda, me and you are hers, get it? We're her pets, we do what she wants and suck it the fuck up, you get money, why the hell are you complaining?" Mike whispers in my ear shoving his hand in my pants.

"You want Ivan to touch you here, don't you?" He gives me a disgusting smirk pinching me as hard as he can.

"Stop" I hold his arm whining in pain, "Mike, please"

"I'll have your siblings if you try and leave Wenda, I'll make them fuck eachother, tape it and send it to your parents-"

"Lela?" I hear my mother's voice, Mike quickly pulls me up and fixes my pants.

"Yes?" I quickly wipe my tears, "I'm taking you to look for a dress, with Ivan's mother" she opens the door.

"under my house, no doors are closed when boyfriends are here" mom sighs opening the door wider.

"Sorry" I whisper and Mike smiles greeting her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Sorry, you know how Lels can get" Mike smirks and my mom scrunches her face "too much details! Mike!" She laughs and shuffles his hair.

"How are you taking the news?" She pouts a few strands of her blond hair falling on her face.

She's so beautiful.

"I know it's for the safety of your family, and she'll always be mine" Mike smiles wrapping his arm around my waist kissing my forehead.

"But I'd like to take her out one last time" he kisses my cheek making my stomach drop, no.

()()()()

"Lela has some news for you" Mike takes his shirt off once he drags me inside of Wenda's house.

"What?" Wenda walks out the kitchen with a glass of wine in her hand.

"She's marrying Ivan" he takes his pants off and lays on the couch.

"Where's your husband? I want head" he gives her money.

A terrified look takes over Wenda, "w-what? Ivan C-Capone?"

I nod slowly before she walks to me slapping me across the face, "how dare you?!"

"I have no decision" I whisper, "Liar! What the fuck did you get yourself into?!"

"I'll make her divorce him soon" Mike groans with Wenda's husband on his knees sucking him.

The sight makes me want to puke.

"Fucking bitch" Wenda grabs a fist full of my hair and drags me downstairs to the basement shoving me in a room.

With someone.

"This is Owen, get him ready for me" she rips my shirt and locks the door.

"I'm sorry" I cry looking at a terrified boy, he looks at least 16.

"P-Please help me out, please!" He cries shaking in fear.

"I wish I can help you, I'm so sorry" I cry and I hear a bang on the door "get him ready"

"T-Take off your clothes" My voice breaks all over again, Owen's eyes widen and he shakes his head.

"P-Please, she's going to kill you if you don't, please" I sob in my hands.

"Hurry" a guard says behind the door, I rush to him and take his shirt off, "please"

He takes the rest of his clothes off and cries loudly once Wenda walks in.

Naked.

{}
Thoughts?
Vote and Comment!!