ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫

Начните с самого начала

"No Ji-Ho appa, we missed you too." They both said, and ran to hug him too, and ji-ho embraced them close to himself.

After a moment, they broke the hug, but taehyung frowned when something hit his mind.

"Jisoo eomma, where is prince hoseok and prince jungkook?"

"They both went for hunt in early morning, but I think they lost the track of time. I sent a guard to call for them." She said, and taehyung hummed in response.

"Sons, you must be tired because of traveling for this long. Your Chambers are prepared, and you both can change your attires and wash yourselves. The servants will help you and guide you to your respective chambers, as soon you have to be present in the royal garden where all the other princes and princesses are waiting for you." King said, making both Jimin and taehyung nod at his words.

"We will soon arrive there appa, and hope, till then hoseok will arrive there too, as I am excited to meet him and make him my friend." Taehyung said and giggled at his own words, making both king and queen too laugh at his words.

"You do not know him son. He is a kind of person who does not like to make friends, forget about making friends, he do not even prefer to talk to those whom he do not find worthy for himself." King Ji-Ho said.

"Appa, you do not know taehyung. He will surely make him his friend, and also make him like himself."Jimin said, and taehyung proudly crossed his arms over his chest. Both jiho and jisoo laughed, and shook their heads a little.

"Hope you will change him taehyung. But I will warn you again, he is arduous to change."

"Arduous, not impossible. You can trust on me eomma. Besides, it is like a challenge, and I love challenges." Taehyung said, with his huge beautiful smile.

"As you say. Now go and wash yourselves, take some rest and be present in royal garden soon." The elderly lady said. Both taehyung and Jimin nodded at her words, and left from there with their servants after bowing to them.

Taehyung's pov

"You can leave." I said, and all the servants bowed to me before leaving me alone in my chamber.

I looked around my chamber, and found it decent. It seems like King and queen knows me very well, as the chamber is my type.

I sighed, and walked in the direction of the bath chamber, to relax my aching body. 

My eyes widen, and my mouth went wide open, when I found dozen of beautiful omegas standing around the bath place, with their heads hung low.

"We will help you in taking bath, alpha prince Kim." Said one of those omegas. I AM READY TO LIVE HERE FOR FOREVERRRR!!! I shouted in my mind and smiled from inside. This place is heaven!! A real heaven, which is having countless beautiful omegas! Now I understood why I was never allowed to come here!

.

.

"Ahhh, can you please massage my arms too, my muscles are aching because I was travelling since yesterday." I said, and the omegas started to massage both of my arms with their beautiful soft and fragile hands, which made me squeal internally.

"As you say prince taehyung. Do you want us to give you a massage anywhere else?" She said, and I turned my head to look at that omega.

"No omega, because your touch is so magical that only by touching my arms, you made all the pain disappear from my whole body." I said, and the omega looked down, as her cheeks turned pink.

"Do you know one thing omega?"

"W-what?"

"That how beautiful and intoxicating you looks when you are shy. Did someone ever told you that how beautiful and perfect your eyes are?" I said, with a slight smirk on my face, but it faded in a moment when I listened to her words.