Chapter- 45 What Did You Say🍋

🐈‍⬛⚡⚜️

"I'm sorry. What did you just say?"

Fae gulped as her golden eyes locked with the pair of unsmiling electric gold ones. Kaminari cocked a blonde brow and hummed, "Hmmm? Aren't you going to tell us peaches?"

Shinso ran his tongue across his teeth as acrid jealousy splashed across his tongue at the thought of her with another man.

Fae tried to placate Kaminari much as she had before by murmuring sweetly, "Denki, I promise, it's not what you think."

"No?"

Shinso's fingers dug into her hips. His nose brushed against her hair. "So you didn't let another man touch you?"

"Well.."

Kaminari smiled at her, but that expression was filled with a feral level of lust. 

"Lie to me. I. Dare. You."

Shinso smirked. Fuck he loved wild Kaminari. His kitten very rarely showed his claws, but on the few times he tried to maim his tall purple lover, the masochist had been more than happy to bare the brunt of Kaminari's untamable side.

Fae however was absolutely breathless as Kaminari began to hypnotically run his hands up and down her bare thighs. His fingertips brushed the edge of her sex making her mind go fuzzy with each gentle yet threatening touch. "Hmmm?"

"I-I'm not lying."

Kaminari's teeth showed as he grinned. "M'kay peaches."

Fae leaned a bit more into Shinso's chest, but the big bastard chuckled, "Sorry kitty, but I'm not on your side right now."

"But I'm telling the truth! I didn't kiss Sero!"

Shinso's purple eyes narrowed to dangerous slits. His fingers dug more roughly into her hip bones to force her ass more snuggly against his growing erection. "He didn't specify who he was talking about, so it was Hanta?"

Fae yelped and sucked in her cheeks like a fish.

Kaminari however grabbed her hair hard enough to make her voice die in her throat. Shinso smirked as he reclined back into the couch. His long arms spread across the back of the futon giving his ferally possessive boyfriend more room to play. He even opened his legs more so that Kaminari could force her sex to spread even wider.

"Denki, please," Fae begged in a broken voice.

"Please what?" Kaminari growled. "'Please be easy'? 'Please don't punish me'?"

She whimpered at how husky Kaminari's tone was as he laughed humorlessly. "Awww peaches, you see," he kissed her throat thus making her wince for she expected something more painful, but the sweet sensation didn't match the sinister intent as he chuckled, "I can't do that because my girl is a dirty fucking whore."

Shinso bit his bottom lip lustfully as Kaminari ripped her head even further to the side. "You want to act like a slut and let other men touch you? You don't want to tell them who you belong to? You want to disrespect us by acting like a whore for other men? Fine, then I'll treat you like one."

Kaminari left Fae reeling as he grabbed the tops of her lounge shorts and ripped the soft material down her legs. When she tried to close her legs to hide her sopping sex from being degraded, Shinso grabbed her throat threatening. His deep baritone was barely audible as he commanded in her ear, "Open your fucking legs."

Fae was a slave to her men's desires as her legs slowly parted.

Kaminari was still fuming, but his lust was rivaling his anger as he placed one hand atop her sex and spread her wet lips for his eyes to ravish her core. "You really are such a dirty cunt, aren't you? Getting drenched for Daddy and me." Kaminari canted his head to the side and giggled, "Aren't you?"