Chapter- 36 Sleep 🍋

⚜️⚡

Fae whimpered as she sat atop Denki. She grit her teeth as her quivering sex screamed in pain at being stuffed so full. She tipped her head back and closed her eyes as she soaked up the feeling of Kaminari's cock deep inside of her. 

"Peaches? Baby, Fae look at me," Kaminari murmured softly. 

Fae felt his warm gentle hands run up her naked thighs until they found purchase on her hips. She placed her hands over his and said, "give me a second. I- you're a bit bigger than I thought you were, and it's been a really long time."

Fae gasped when she felt himself swell inside her stomach. She looked down at Kaminari who smiled at her cutely. In explanation, he chuckled, "I like compliments. Now, come here, please."

He tugged on her hips in a silent plea. She leaned forward onto her elbows, and she moaned as his cock changed to an even more delicious angle. From beneath the halo of privacy her hair provided them, Kaminari's sweet smile lit up the dim area. "You're so beautiful."

Fae blushed when her pussy spasmed. Kaminari laughed, so she giggled, "I-umm-I like compliments too."

"Guess it's a good thing that you're so easy to compliment." Kaminari lifted her off of him slowly, and her breath caught in her throat as he pushed back in. "So perfect," he groaned as he set a steady deep pace. 

Fae whimpered his name when he hit a spot deep inside of her, and Kaminari whispered, "yes baby, that's it. Tell me how you like it."

Kaminari watched her face for every single hint about what she liked. When he thrust up in her a bit more roughly, he smiled due to eyes rolling closed. "Oh yeah, absolutely perfect for us."

Fae didn't hear that comment well over the sound of Denki's cock slamming inside of her. She gasped as she fell onto his chest. He fucked her roughly, and Fae felt that knot inside of her stomach begins to build. "This feels so damn good," she cursed, and Kaminari nearly lost his mind at hearing his innocent girl curse for him. 

"Denki, Denki, fuck, I'm going to cum."

"Same here, peaches. Kiss me," he begged. 

Fae rolled her hips in time with his cock, and they both moaned as she pushed back against him and took back control of the rhythm. Kaminari nearly lost it when she ran her tongue across the dark bite bruise Shinso had left the night before. Fae kissed her way up his neck until she reached his lips. "I love the way you fuck me boo. I love it."

The moment she pressed a feather-light kiss to his lips was the moment Denki came. He shoved her down as far as she could go as he unleashed his heavy load deep inside of her. Fae's scream got caught in her throat as Kaminari's lightning shot through her body. He hadn't warned her that this happened every time he came because he greedily to see her expression when she came around his cock in partly pain and pleasure. 

As she gushed around his dick, he whispered, "So perfect."

Kaminari stroked himself inside of her a few more times to ease her down from her high before gently pulling out. Fae crawled off of him but remained glued to his side. Kaminari was all smiles after he discarded his used condom in the trash by her bed. He rolled over and clutched her to his chest. 

Fae peppered his sweaty chest with hundreds of kisses, so he chuckled, "You're really cute after sex."

"I rarely get the chance to cuddle after sex, so I'm glad that I'm here with you."

He looked down at her in confusion, and he had never seen anything better than her big breasts pressed against his ribs while her big golden eyes were looking up at him lovingly. "What do you mean peaches?"