Chapter 19- Come Back

🐈‍⬛

Shinso could honestly say he had never worse night in his life. After a sleepless twelve hours, he was on track to having a completely foul day due to his sour mood. His interrupted argument with Kaminari the day before had left him in a furious state of unwelcome self-reflection. There was no arguing with the undeniable fact that he had been an asshole to his ex, and he was disgusted with himself.

Due to his nature, Shinso was not a very forthcoming individual with his emotions. In fact, he was downright closed off when it came to most personal matters, yet that natural inclination to being incredibly private didn't change the intensity of his emotions. Thus he was 50 shades of Pissed The Fuck Off as he appeared to be casually strolling into Neijire's Hero Agency at 7 in the morning.

He avoided the plump receptionist with ease and took the back stairwell all to avoid curious sidekick's gazes or unwelcomed interruptions, for the dangerously angry cat had his sights set on one person- and one person only.

Denki was bobbing his head along to whatever horrendously loud song was blaring in his earbuds, so he didn't so much as hear Shinso walking up behind him. In fact, it wasn't until that massive hand wrapped around his mouth and yanked him into his office, that Denki realized someone was there.

He yelped in fear and sent off a low-level shock in warning to whomever foolishly grabbed him.

That rich raspy baritone that visited him every night in his dreams growled threateningly in his ear, "Knock it the fuck off. It's me."

Knowing it's you that's dragging me into my office against my will just makes me horny because now I know I'm not going to die!!!  Kaminari pursed his lips and giggled in his mind, actually, I wouldn't mind dying by Hitoshi's hand. Death by dick would make a pretty epic tombstone!

Completely unaware of Denki's internal monolog, when Denki accidentally zapped him again due to his growing sexual excitement at possibly getting fucked blind, Shinso threw him onto his desk stomach down- thus accidentally playing into Kaminari's fantasy of getting used by the purple sexy ass bastard who had just abducted him.

Shinso kicked the door closed, and he had to force his eyes not to drop to Denki's adorable ass that was accentuated by his tight black leather pants and his bent-over position. After ignoring the posterior he so desperately wanted to slap, Shinso thought hiding his perky ass from his view would help his self-control, so Shinso snapped, "Turn around."

Sadly, Denki's submissive side was absolutely raging in the face of Shinso's undeniably dark-controlling nature, so he dutifully obeyed. Shinso had been horribly wrong. Denki's golden eyes were blown wide with unspoken lust, and his chest was rising and falling rapidly beneath his loose white t-shirt thus showing off his lickable collarbones.

The final nail in Shinso's Celibacy coffin was Denki's sweet voice as he chirped, "oh umm hi- top of the morning to you!"

"Top of the what?" Before Kaminario could go off on one of his cute but long-winded rambling sessions, Shinso held up his big hand to cut him off. "Actually I don't want to know. What I do want to know is where you were last night."

Kaminari felt like a damn fool. He knew all of his friends said he was a bleeding heart who trusted too fully, loved too freely, and cared too much...and they were so right because despite being yelled at by the tall wild purple-haired man just yesterday...

Denki was still excited to see his catdaddy.

Alas he tried to hide that foolish spark in his heart by muttering, "I went out to a club."

"Where?"

"Downtown," Denki replied intentionally vaguely.

Shinso's purple eyes narrowed. "With who, Denki?"