they're kids?!

~catnip's pov~

I was in my room restocking some medical supplies when I hear a loud explosion. I rush down the stairs almost tripping and peek my head into the lab. I see dementia, black hat, flug, and 505 were turned into kids probably by a invention flug made. I step into the lab trembling slightly but not enough to notice "catnip!" dementia says running up and hugging my leg they all seemed to be around 4-6 years old I sigh "what happened?" I say picking dementia up. "hwis machine dwid this" dementia says pointing at flug who looks down guilty "we swould be normal t-tommow" flug says quietly. "okay but let's get you guys out of here so you don't hurt yourselves" I say and I pick up 505 but black hat on my shoulders and pickup flug. "you guys are very light" I mumble to quiet for them to hear I put them all down in the living room and out a kids show on for them to watch "I guess I'll go make you guys something to eat" I say walking out of the living room. Once I was out of their line of sight my smile fades into a frown with a matter of seconds.

~black hat's pov~

I sat there watching the show when I noticed dementia was messing flug and laughing at him. "dwementia stop mwessing with hwim" I say angrily "no" dementia says and goes back to messing with flug. Dementia pushes flug off the sofa which made flug get hurt and start crying. I slap dementia "why would you dwo that?!" I yell.

~catnip's pov~

I hear yelling and crying so I turn the stove off and just to the living room a fake smile plastered on my face. "what's going on?!" I ask "Dwementia hurt fwlug" black hat says "okay" I sigh and pick flug up "I will be right back stay here okay" I ask the kids "fwine" dementia says crossing her arms "I wanna cwome with" black hat says running over to me "okay fine" I say as black hat, flug, and I leave 505 and dementia in the living room. Once we are in my room I put flug and black hat onto the med bed so I can get a med kit.

~black hat's pov~

I hug flug trying to make him stop crying "cwalm down" I say letting go of him.

~short time skip~

I sat next to flug at the kitchen table while catnip was putting food on plates and giving it to us. I eat the food served it was pretty good cooking for a cat.

~catnip's pov~

It was getting late so I was putting them to bed starting with 505 who wanted a story before bed. "Night 505" I wispier as I leave his room to go and put dementia to bed next she wanted a song before bed. I sing dementia the song 'rises the moon' and she goes to bed "good night dementia" I wispier as I leave her bedroom next up was black hat who is probably going to drag flug along with him since he hasn't left flug alone after he got hurt. "okay black hat do you want anything before bed?" I ask "nwo bwut fwlug wants a swory rwight?" black hat says looking at flug who nods 'yup black hat sitll refuses to leave flug alone' I think while picking flug and black hat up bringing them to black hat's bedroom. I tuck them in and read them a story, little red ridding hood to be exact, "good night you two love birds" I say once they fall asleep. I leave and head back to my room to get some sleep myself.

A/N: hope you guys enjoyed the story

word count: 623