A fight

request from: game_thame

____________________________________________________________

~3nd person pov~

black hat and fug were on there way to get more medicine for catnip since they said they would to while dementia and 505 were on a mission. While the two were out they bumped into white hat and slug which eventually started a argument and the argument turned into black hat and slug fight each other. Dr. flug looked over to white hat and the two nodded not even needing to speak to understand what they were going to do. flug hugged black hat from behind trying to pull him away from slug and white hat wrapped his arms around slugs arms in attempt to pull him away from black hat. Flug and white hat ended up falling down mean while black hat and dr. slug kept fighting. Getting annoyed white hat walks in between the two shoving them away from each other "stop fighting will ya?!" flug says as he walked next to white hat. Black hat stands up and grabs flug's hand "we are leaving flug" he says as he leads flug out of the store. Slug stands up and grabs white hat's hand and says "let's just go some where else" as he leads white hat out of the store.

A/N: I tried my best and hope you liked it. Thanks for the request!

word count: 223