how the doctor met the hat

kinda requested by Tasty_blood532 I guess?

also quite a bit of swearing

____________________________________________________________

~dr. flug's pov~

It was around 6 on a sunny Thursday afternoon and I was underneath working on my plane when suddenly my phone goes off. I get out from underneath the plane and see it was a my abusive mother I put the phone onto speaker mode since I was alone and so I didn't have to hold my phone. "Your taking me on a fucking vacation in you plane!" my mother shouted on the other end "fine but you better be here next week on Friday"  I say to please my mother knowing if I refused she would probably call the cops on me making up some lie like I harassed her or worse. I hung up the call. I got the idea to stage a plane crash which would result in her dying. 'Half-way through the flight I would break something on the captain's board and sky dive off the plane it was a full proof plan' I thought. I go back to fixing something underneath my plan 'hmm if my plan goes we'll maybe I won't be a pilot any more and I'll live out my other dream job being a scientist' I think.

~time skip to friday~

my asshole of a mother gets into my plane and buckles in this was her first time on a plane and she like to keep herself safe though she loves to fuck over random people. I start up my air plane and take off around the middle of the flight I break the landing gear but my seat belt won't come off making me stuck; trapped in the seat. I started to panic as the plane started to go down in a extremely fast past. I close my eyes frightened when I hear a load crash and my seat belt breaking making me fall to the ground in pain. I couldn't see much my vision was very blurry especially on the eye that is partly blinded flames of fire burst into action surrounding me and the plane I didn't even care to check if my mother was dead or not. suddenly everything goes pitch black. Next thing I know I wake up In a bedroom main color scheme being back and red I look down and saw that I was covered in bandages some having blood peeking through I also noticed I had my paper bag on still though it seemed to have band-aids here and there however my paper bag seemed to protect my face for the most part. Suddenly a tall figure with dark grey skin a black top hat with a suit walks in I could feel my face get slightly hot he wasn't human but he sure was handsome. "ah so your now awake finally damn" he says walking over to me "o-oh sorry for the d-damage I can pay for it!" I say out of fear which made the demon burst into evil laughter "oh with what money" he says going back into a serious lightly monotone voice near the end of his sentence he was clearly amused. I was very nervous at this point and dare not to look away from the handsome demon "tell you what if you work for me as a scientist and sign this cotract" he makes a contract with a pen appear in his hand "you'll live" he pauses "if you don't well then you'll end up dead" he says turning his back to see staring at me with a cool but creepy look over his shoulder. I quickly agree and sign the contract not bothering to read it. 'I probably just sold my soul to this demon but fuck it; it's better than dying' I think as the demon quickly introduces himself as black hat then leaves the room saying "your work starts when your healed and when you are I'll show you around dr. flug". I trembled a little since he knew my name.

A/N: this is my version but I could also believe this happened due to dr. flug attempting suicide.

word count: 685