critical condition

~catnip's pov~

I was sitting at my desk listening to music with my laptop when I hear my door slam open. I immediately put on a smile and turn around to see black hat caring flug in a bridle position flug's forehead was covered in blood and there was a blood stain on his chest. I quickly pause my music and jump up from my chair "put him on the med bed I'll get some things!" I say rushing over to the other side of the room where there was a tall book case and some boxes containing medical supplies. I get some medical supplies and dash over to flug than I start doing tests seeing how to help. "What happened mr. lord black hat?" I say somehow managing to keep a fake smile though it was clear I was concerned. "I do not know how this happened all I know is that he looked like this when he passed out at front door after coming back from a mission" he says I nodd and hook flug up to a Intravenous pole which held a bag of blood, flug was lucky I still had some B+ blood since both him and 505 have B+ blood and 505 needed a lot last month. Once I got flug's heart beat stable I step back noticing black hat looked worried for flug. I walk over to black hat and put one of my paws onto his shoulder "hey don't worry mr. lord black hat I promise you that I will do everything in my power to help him" I say in attempt to comfort him which seemed to work at least slightly "fine but I will be visiting him every day to make sure he is doing alright" black hat says as he leaves. "alright!" I call out before I close the door and go back to helping flug.

~black hat's pov~

Once I left catnip with flug I felt a sharp pain in my chest it was clear to me that I was scared flug might not make it he is in critical condition after all. I head back to my office unable to clear my mind I sit slouching in my chair. My mind was filled with the idea of flug dying he was one of my best workers after all. I looked over at a clock I have on the wall 1:30 pm.

~time skip~

It was now Wednesday 12:00 I start speed-walking to catnip's room hoping flug was doing okay and awake [when flug passed out he went into a coma]. I burst into the room find flug still asleep "how is he doing?" I ask "oh hello mr. lord black hat flug is doing just fine in fact the chance of him dying is very slim at the moment" catnip replies with a large smile I sigh in relief when I suddenly hear groaning I turn around ad see flug sitting up one hand on his forehead underneath the bag "w-what happened?" flug says in a quiet painful voice. "Oh your awake also I sugest you lay down due to the injuries you Indored your gonna have to be bed written for a while" catnip says walking over to flug making him lay back down.

A/N: hope you guys enjoyed the story and yes I had no idea of how to end the story

word count: 562