bed written [slug x white hat]

~3nd person pov~

Slug opens the door to white hat's manor but before he could even take one stop inside he passed out. A 'thud' echoed through the hallways and both white hat and nipcat rushed to the seen.

~white hat's pov~

"oh my god!" I say worried for slug and I pick him up rushing him to nipcat's room while nipcat ran behind me. I set him down on the medical table and nipcat then pushes me out of the room so he could work with no distractions. 'Is he okay, will he die, what happened to slug, please don't die slug, I should've never sent you on that mission' My thoughts start to pile up as I become more worried for slug and scared if he'll live or not.

~nipcat's pov~

After doing some tests on him I found where he was injuried; his torso he would survive but he would have to be bed written for a few weeks. I quickly started to deal with the injury it was a lardge cut across his torso and it was kinda deep. Once I finished I left him to rest since he was still passed out. I walked over to white hat's office and knock on the door. "come in" a worried voice calls out I open the door and walk in. White hat perks up and quickly says "How is he is he okay?!" "he'll be alright but when we wakes up he'll be bed written for a few weeks since the injury was quite lardge" I reply. White hat gave no reply but looked releaved as I left.

~white hat's pov~

Before slug woke up I went to nipcat's room and got slug before leaving him in my own bedroom since I could keep a better eye on him while he is in there instead of his own bedroom. I was about to leave the room when I hear a low groan which made me turn around and slug was awake. I quickly explaned everything to him and he just nodded annoyed. I leave the room and go work. I would stop working every 2 hours to check on slug. 

~3nd person pov~

After around 4-5 weeks slug could sit up and kinda walk but he was still bed written. When it had been 8 weeks slug was bed written anymore and he could work agin as long as he took at least 4 breaks per day until he was fully healed.

A/N: I didn't really have a huge idea for this story [I got the idea of white hat to be worried for slug after he passes out as soon as he came back from a mission] but anyways I hope you enjoyed the story.

word count: 452

A/N: