bandage [slug x white hat]

~white hat's pov~

I was checking on dr. slug when I noticed he got a kinda deep cut while working. "Hello slug are you alright?" I ask in my happy-go-lucky voice "i'm fine" slug says in a monotone voice since he was focused on his work. "Are you sure? You did cut yourself while working" I say "I said yes already." slug says getting annoyed "okay okay calm down slug now I'll be right back!" I say waving good-bye as I walk away from he lab. I walk to nipcat's room and knock on his door he opens the door and asks "what did ya need sir?""A bandage if you don't mind" I reply. "alright what size of bandage?" nipcat asks as he walks over to his desk and starts to rummage through his med kit. "medium should be good enough" I say "alright" nipcat replies walking back over to me and handing be the bandage "thank you!" I say walking off. I walk into the lab and ask slug to stay still for a quick second and put the bandage on the cut.

~dr slug's pov~

white hat put a bandage over a cut I got while working but I didn't care since I just wanted to finish the invention I was making. "Be careful next time love" White hat calls out as he leaves I fell my cheeks get hot ever so slightly since I wasn't used to being called 'love' but I ignored it and just went back to work.

A/N: something simple but if it makes up for a day I didn't update it works and I hope y'all enjoyed it!

word count: 273