suspicion

request from: Tasty_blood532

____________________________________________________________

~dementia's pov~

I was running around the manor looking to see if 505 wanted to hang out when I saw mi amor and fluggy walking down the hallway holding hands? I climbed down the wall [she was climbing on the ceiling for a while] and follow the two without them noticing me. After a while of following them the two walked into the lab but locked the door so I couldn't get in. 'great just good the lab has vents' I think sarcastically [as in the lab doesn't have vent she can crawl through to spy on them]. At lunch I noticed black hat kinda feeding fluggy? I went back to my room and started putting down research I may not be the smartest person around but now I am definitely suspicious.

~3nd person pov~

weeks go by and dementia starts to suspect the two are dating possibly since the two have been acting kinda gay towards and around each other. She has collected lots of research which consisted of pictures, notes, videos, and more! She was gonna get to the bottom of what flug and black hat were up to.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this since I didn't have a huge idea of what to write for your request speaking of which thank you for your request.

word count: 219