a secret grudge

Request from: SpoonGuySam

____________________________________________________________

~3nd person pov~

It was late at night 12:29 am to be exact and while everyone seemed to be sleeping dr. flug wasn't. He laid in bed stuck in his thoughts unable to sleep his mind was on dementia instead of his boyfriend black hat for once.

~dr. flug's pov~

I laid on my back one arm slightly covering my face. 'Ugh I hate her why is she always so close to my boyfriend anyways? does she not know we have been dating for around 2 months already? Why does she still like him any ways?! He always pushes her away! I wish She could just leave! But she is a important aspect of the company...Ughhhhhhhhhhhh' I thought. I looked at the time..12:30 am..I sighed I really needed to get some sleep but I just couldn't with these raging thoughts and with my jealousy for how close she gets to black hat taking over my all my emotions. I roll onto my side and try to sleep.

~flug's dream~

I wake up in a nearly pitch black room. I noticed there was a flash light and cards skatered everywhere throughout the room. I pick one of the cards up and the room shape shifts into one of the manor's hall ways. I stare as another me walks down the hall way and sees dementia trying to get on top of black hat though he did not allow her to. 'I remember this' I thought as I felt that nasty jealousy rise in the other flug even though he just walked away he kept staring at dementia with a death stare as he walked pass her. 'that was odd' I thought as the room shape shifted back into the same room with the cards and flash light. The next card I picked up made the room shape shift into the manor's kitchen I was sitting at the table eating cereal [he put the spoon under his bag when eating]. When the other flug looked up from his bowl he noticed dementia trying to hug black hat but he still felt jealous even if black hat kept pushing her away. After that the room went back to normal a nearly pitch black room with cards and a flash light in it. 

~time skip~

I heard something shouting the words 'may-day' making me wake up to the alarm. I turn off my alarm and go to get ready for the day putting on my normal clothes after taking a quick shower in the bathroom that was connected to mine. 'Okay now I just gotta push my jealousy to the side and get today over with' I thought as I went to go wake up 505.

A/N: Hey hope you enjoyed this story and thank you for the request Sam!

word count: 462